shape
carat
color
clarity

How Much is this Diamond Bracelet Worth?

sja1224

Rough_Rock
We got this diamond bracelet as a gift from a relative. I know that they're real diamonds but I have *NO* idea the specs on them. I know it's a tough question based on a single blurry picture, but can anyone provide any estimate of what this sort of thing is worth?

Any estimate on the size of these stones, or what a typical size would be in such a bracelet? I assume it's the quality of mall jewelry. Diamonds probably are basic and not anything great. Thanks so much!

qv97IWw.jpg

Q

Queenie60

I would suggest that you take to an appraiser for an opinion. You can't get an estimated value based on a bad photo without specs.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie's right, an appraiser would be your best bet as we'd only be guessing.

Tanalasta_01

Rough_Rock
Premium
Without any information re: total carat weight, quality of the diamonds, white gold vs platinum - it's impossible. Measure the diameter of the diamond and count the number, that may allow for a better guess. On average, a tennis bracelet measures 7 inches and the number of diamonds will differ depending on size.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I can see the diamonds are rather tiny specks set inside larger faceted round plates. This sort of fools the eyes and makes the diamonds appear somewhat larger than they are. Generally, such items are made with low quality diamonds and have very little carat weight. The value second hand is just about whatever the gold scrap is worth to dealers. Many of these bracelets are 10kt gold which further reduces their intrinsic value from the more valuable 14kt or 18kt types.

There is very little retail demand or value if you wanted to try to sell it yourself on some auction site. I can't be more specific since the photo is unclear and the exact elements of description are missing. It is very likely not the good news one would like to hear. Sorry.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd say to clean it really well, and enjoy wearing it! When clean, I'll bet it will sparkle and look great!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_7461.JPG Hi sja, from the photo it looks to be less than 1ctw. Are there any markings on it? I have a similar bracelet in rose gold with 50 stones total that is 1ctw and 14k. :)I purchased it for about $800.00. Here is a photo if that helps. I would take DS advice, clean it and enjoy wearing it.

Attachments

• IMG_7460.JPG
    IMG_7460.JPG
    263.6 KB · Views: 82

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
We got this diamond bracelet as a gift from a relative. I know that they're real diamonds but I have *NO* idea the specs on them. I know it's a tough question based on a single blurry picture, but can anyone provide any estimate of what this sort of thing is worth?

Any estimate on the size of these stones, or what a typical size would be in such a bracelet? I assume it's the quality of mall jewelry. Diamonds probably are basic and not anything great. Thanks so much!

qv97IWw.jpg

Regardless of the quality, a diamond bracelet is a very generous gift worth many hundreds to thousands, depending on quality. Simply enjoy wearing it and keep it clean for maximum sparkle.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results