shape
carat
color
clarity

How much does the Coach outlet discount?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
And how do I get coupons?
3.gif
Yes, I''m cheap, but I want one. I have a Coach outlet near me so I am selling a bunch of a gemstones to fund a new purse, that hopefully will not fall apart like the cheapy ones I have been buying.

Compared to the full price you see online, how does the outlet price? I have an outlet about 45 minutes away or so, so I don''t want to make a trip and not come home with a purse.
30.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I take it you're talking about it being at an Outlet mall, right? Did you google the mall? The one by me (Seattle Premium Outlet) has a web site and I signed up to get notifications of sales and stuff. They haven't emailed any coupons (I just checked the website and I guess they do, so maybe just not to stores I would shop at), but when some of the stores are having sales, they'll let me know which ones and the discounts. I too am wanting to get a Coach at an outlet, but so far that is one of the stores that hasn't had a sale.
7.gif
lol

ETA - I just wanted to say that the one I mentioned is 45 min. away as well, so when I go, I make sure to bring extra $ to stock up on basics at L'Occtaine, etc. to make it worth the trip. Plus they have a CCO with MAC at 30% off!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I get coupons e-mailed to me almost weekly. I signed up in the store for their mailing list.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i''ll ask my daughter.
37.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
MonkeyPie, are you asking how much the retail bags are discounted, or how much the Coach Factory bags generally go for? If you''re thinking of a Factory bag, then I can''t imagine paying more than $200 - $250, depending on the design and size. I get coupons regularly by email, but in the outlet near me, the SA hand them out to everyone as they walk in the store.

The retail bags (ones from the Coach boutiques) will probably be a little more, and there are usually not more than a handful to choose from, if that.

I''d definitely call your Factory store to see if they''re handing out coupons!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Typically, the price at the outlet is anywhere from 30-50% off the regular boutique price. I don't know about outlet coupons. The only coupons I know of for the normal Coach store is given twice a year to VIP customers, and I think it's either 20% or 25% off. The other thing, is that what you see on the website, usually won't be in the outlet for awhile. The outlet has the unsold merchandise from previous seasons. Still good stuff - just not what's currently in their boutique. Although you may be able to call ahead and ask when they get their new shipments in, and try to get their as soon as you can when they put that stuff out. That gives you a better chance at the latest stuff - those usually sell quick.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
MP, Ditto the PP who said they give out coupons usually as you walk in the store (you could always call ahead the morning of and ask if they''re doing this before you go). I don''t think I''ve seen any handbags over $300 at the outlet.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, everyone! I have a coupon gifted to me
1.gif
but I may have to wait a little longer since my gemstones haven''t sold yet. I asked a friend yesterday how much she paid for her Poppy and she said it was about $179 with her 20% coupon she got in-store. Good to know! And YAY!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I got them from the store and I get 20% off all the time. I go to the outlet in Atlantic City or the one in Williamsburg, VA. I am about half way in between. They are the basic styles but you can get some great deals as well.

I got a coach ring there for $20 and it was regularly $119....

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I signed up on their website and get coupons by email all the time. They do hand out the same ones as you walk in the door. Their prices vary from about 20 to 50% off retail then the coupons are additional 20 to 30 percent off depending on how much you spend.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
The outlet by me always gives shoppers a 20% off coupon that is "only valid for today". But like I said, everythime I walk in that store, they had me one. I also signed-up for their email/mail list and get coupons that way as well, but they are usually the same, 20%.

I think many of the bags, accessories are at eh retail or a slight discount, plus the 20% off. Then, they have sale and clearance items. That is where you can really strike it rich! It's fun to see what they have, as they always seem to get new things! That is one of my favorite outlets stores :)

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Our Coach outlet hands out 20 or 30% off coupons at the door. The bags are usually 30-50% off in the store so your savings could be pretty good. You should still plan to spend between $150 and $200 though. That's the price point at the outlet for shoulder bags.

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
The Coach outlets I used to shop at (all in New England: Wrentham, Tilton, Kittery, and Clinton) always presented you with a 20%-30% coupon at the door. I think this is a commen practice among the outlet stores.

t2a

Rough_Rock
You can get a really good deal with all the discounts,

I purchased a purse for my girlfriend for Christmas,

Original price $379.99
Outlet Discount Price: $329.99
50% off clearance: $164.99
Additional 30% off coupon given at the door: $115.50 final price!

I lucked out with the purse she wanted being on clearance, but if you buy at the right time you can save some serious moola!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a matter of fact I was just there today.

I got a :
Checkbook that was originally $88 - their price was $78 then it was 50% off plus 30% off so it cost $27.99
Small zip around originally $78 - their price was $49 plus 30% off so it was $34.30
Pleated wrist bag originally $78 - their price was $49 plus 30% off so it was $34.30
Large zip around wallet originally $159 - their price was $119 plus 30% off so it was 69.30
Messenger bag originally $258.00 - their price $139 plus 30% off so it was $97.30

I was so excited but my DH was even more excited because I knew I wanted blue so I was in and out of the store quicker than I'd ever been. DH even told me to buy the small zip and pleated wrist bag in case i wanted them. My iPad fits in the bag too. Sweet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results