shape
carat
color
clarity

How much does such a diamond worth?

zj_joanna

Rough_Rock
This stone is from my local diamond store. I don't remember the values of table, depth, crow, pavilion, but the HCA score is 3.9, good-good-good-very good(the table is around 57%)

GIA certificate:
0.71ct
G
VS2(feather, cloud)
3 excellent for cut, polish and symmetry

If the information is to limited, let me know, and I can check with the store.
Thanks!!!

zj_joanna

Rough_Rock
Re: How much is such a diamond worth?

please ignore my typo in the title :oops:

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Depends on how much discount you are getting. With it being a 3Ex stone, it probably comes with a similar premium but probably not the same performance as better proportioned 3 Ex stones, so unless there is a discount, probably not worth it for me.

Post the GIA report number and carat weight.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's easy enough to use the utility at the top of the page to see what some of the dealers here would charge for something similar. There should be quite a few stones listed with specs about like that. Even if you have no intention at all of shopping with these people it can be a useful learning exercise to look up comparable offers from some highly competitive folks. Local stores usually cost a little more because of their overhead and such but this makes for a good benchmark to work from.

zj_joanna

Rough_Rock
Thanks. This is a good idea!

zj_joanna

Rough_Rock
Hi Stone-cold11,

Thank you again for your reply. I will ask them for the GIA number!

zj_joanna

Rough_Rock
Stone-cold11|1301047271|2879823 said:
Depends on how much discount you are getting. With it being a 3Ex stone, it probably comes with a similar premium but probably not the same performance as better proportioned 3 Ex stones, so unless there is a discount, probably not worth it for me.

Post the GIA report number and carat weight.

The GIA report number is GIA 2121818735, and the weight is 0.71.

Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results