Votes: 1 100.0%

• More than 6

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Just wondering! Also, do you usually wear the same one every day or do you switch it up?

I'll answer.... I have my eternity band and my OEC with sapphires. I usually wear the eternity band, but I switch them up. I also have the Tiffany silver mesh ring and a silver rolling ring and an aqua ring which I used to alternate, but I don't wear them much anymore.

I don't really enjoy my OEC with sapphire RHR as much as I thought I would because it comes loose fairly frequently - also I feel like I am wearing two engagement rings. I'm thinking about it reset in DBTY style as a necklace, and then getting a honking sapphire with halo for my RHR... but DH does not yet know of this plan!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t voted yet cause I''m not sure what to answer LOL I don''t wear rhr very often but I have a few - not all fit anymore but I still have them LOL I wear my amethyst ring sometimes so I guess I''d just say one LOL

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have too many. But in my defense, I love to wear a RHR and like to let my right hand have free reign of what I can't on my left. If that makes any sense. So to me my RH let's me express myself and my moods. I love colored stones just as much as diamonds. So have a mix of both. And am lucky that my Nanny gave me some beautiful rings, so they are RHR's as well. I have one that is too big of a stone for me to carry off, and am holding it for my daughter who thank god has nice long fingers and definitely will be able to carry it well. My hands are more like a childs, where are those finger extensions??
11.gif
It's a 12 carat aquamarine ring flanked by diamonds, so didn't count that when I voted.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just have one RHR that my grandmother gave me. It is her 25th anniversary ring and it''s a 5 stone diamond ring with graduated size diamonds. I should really do a SMTR thread for it!

Although since I found Pricescope I desperately want several more RHRs! I want an Etienne Perret rose gold starlight band and/or a rose gold eternity band...and something with a marquise diamond in it or maybe a marquise eternity ring. The list goes on...

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2007 11:40:47 PM
Author: thing2of2
I just have one RHR that my grandmother gave me. It is her 25th anniversary ring and it''s a 5 stone diamond ring with graduated size diamonds. I should really do a SMTR thread for it!
yes you should and so should kaleigh with the aqua!!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
What counts as a right hand ring? anything you wear on your right hand?
or does it have to have diamonds?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have too many to count.
27.gif

There''s my etoile band, Jubilee anniversary ring, antique tiffany replica set OEC, and a whole bunch of coloured stone RHRs. I wear them according to the weather and my whim.

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Sadly, I do not own a single RHR. But the honest truth is, I prefer not to wear so much jewelry because I use my hands a lot for my job and they can get in the way. I will most likely just stick to my wedding band and the e-ring on my left hand, and that''s going to be it unless I have a change of career at some point.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have one nice RHR, and several cheap silver rings that I really don''t wear very much anymore. If you count my wedding band, since I''ll be wearing them on opposite hands, I''ll have two nice RHR''s. I really enjoy switching off and I anticipate just wearing my wedding band alone a lot with a funky rhr on the other hand...who knows, but I like to switch it up. Sadly, I do not own a single pair of nice earrings or a nice pendant. I''m so scared of loosing studs if I every buy a pair.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
I only have one RHR and I wear it everyday.

I do have other rings in my jewelry box that I have been given over the years but I don''t wear them. I keep them for the sentimental value only.

I wear the same jewelry every day (yeah, boring I know). But that''s just me. I''m always kidding with my hubby that if anyone were to break in to our home and steal my jewelry box, they would be sorely disappointed because I "wear" all my good stuff and I don''t have any "extras" that I keep aside in a jewelry box. If (when) I upgrade I usually trade in and up thus replacing the same piece.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I lost count after 34.....as you all probably know I just love rings. I usually switch them around, but as of lately been wearing my T&CO. Still need a sapphire ring though.

pelicano

Rough_Rock
I love coloured stones! Thinking about getting a fancy yellow diamond for RH. Anyone here with fancy cololured diamonds?

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
I have three that I wear - ruby, emerald and sapphire. I also have an antique garnet ring that was my grandmothers that I wear sometimes. I have some costume rings that I rarely wear.

I wear the sapphire (it is a three stone with diamonds), pretty much every day. I love rings - I think it is because I can see them when I wear them.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2007 10:19:25 PM
Author: Anastasia
I have three that I wear - ruby, emerald and sapphire. I also have an antique garnet ring that was my grandmothers that I wear sometimes. I have some costume rings that I rarely wear.

I wear the sapphire (it is a three stone with diamonds), pretty much every day. I love rings - I think it is because I can see them when I wear them.
Where''s the pics girl??!! These rings sound gorgeous!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like to change my RHRs depending on the occasion... for everyday at work I wear a YG diamond Etoile-lookalike band stacked with a full eternity YG pink sapphire band. If I want a bit of sparkle I add my claw set pink topaz full eternity band as well. For casual days I''ve got a chunky gold slave ring, and one similar but with a blue topaz set into it, both for the middle finger. For dressier times I have a 5-stone antique-style middle finger ring, and a Tiffany-style solitaire for the ring finger. I love to mix ''em up!!

Mrs.Cruz

Rough_Rock
I stopped wearing my turquoise rings on my right hand because they were too large compared to my solitaire on my left. I chose white gold over yellow hoping to wear them all together but they clashed and I had to put my "chunky" rings up and give the spotlight to my beauty.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
This thread was severely lacking pics, so I thought I'd help out a bit.

These are the RHR's I have currently in rotation. I left out pretty much anything set in yellow gold, which includes several opal rings, an amethyst, and a sapphire band with tiny diamonds.

IMG_3333ps.jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Lauren what an awesome collection you have!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2007 11:40:47 PM
Author: thing2of2

Although since I found Pricescope I desperately want several more RHRs! I want an Etienne Perret rose gold starlight band and/or a rose gold eternity band...and something with a marquise diamond in it or maybe a marquise eternity ring. The list goes on...

This place is the reason I currently have so many RHRs. I started with the sapphire and diamond band, and over time, I have collected what you see up there ^^^^.
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 11:34:47 PM
Author: gailrmv

Thank you Gail.
1.gif

I thought this thread needed some pictures in it, and I just happened to take those the other day. Do you have any pics of your sapphire/OEC RHR?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have lots :) Too many but I too use it as my matchy item or my mood look.....WOOOO

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i have way too many to count or even think about counting
12.gif

lots were my mom''s that she passed down to me. most are also in yellow gold, which i adore.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 9:58:16 AM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 4/11/2007 11:34:47 PM
Author: gailrmv

Thank you Gail.
1.gif

I thought this thread needed some pictures in it, and I just happened to take those the other day. Do you have any pics of your sapphire/OEC RHR?
Hi Lauren! Yep, I have posted them before so if you look on my thread history, you should be able to find them. I think it was called pictures of my upgrades or something. I think I had just gotten my e-ring reset into its Vatche X Prong and I posted my RHR at the same time (Fall 2005?)
Thanks for sharing the pics!! I aspire to a rockin RHR collection as well!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Um, a lot....
31.gif

bigstuff042007small.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2007 12:18:29 AM
Author: MaryAlaina
Um, a lot....
31.gif

I wish I could appropriately curse on PS, because it''s certainly appropriate here.
2.gif

Your collection is just incredible MaryAlaina!
30.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Um, a lot....
31.gif
Um, WOW!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2007 4:50:03 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 4/13/2007 2:14:28 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Um, a lot....
31.gif
I want to play there! LOL I am *hoping* for one this year.. so.. we shall see.
1.gif
This is the ring I believe my hubby is thinking about.. I don''t EXPECT it.. but, he looked at it quite seriously so ya just never know..
1.gif
Keeping my fingers crossed for you SDL. That''s a gorgeous ring!!!!
30.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Not a single one...and I love it that way
12.gif
Just one ring from me, for now
2.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a few silver and gemstone rings. But to be honest I haven''t worn anything else since I got my ering!!! I don''t like to wear a ton of jewelry at one time, so I want to let the ering shine for now!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results