shape
carat
color
clarity

How many have contacted Steven @ Timeless Luxury??? I know.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I have!!! Sent him an email today. So excited......

Who else...Thanks to Frankie, Charmypoo and a couple others....I do believe he will have a "booming business".... :wavey: :appl:
http://www.timelessluxury.net/index.html

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Re: How many have contacted Steven @ Timeless Luxury??? I k

Don't forget Amethyste who introduced us to him!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock

Awww.. Thanks Charmy! ::) 2 years ago when he did my ruby ring, Leon was going really strong, so I didn't want to go against the grain so to speak... But I am excited that you and others have another ressource person to go to! I hope that when he's getting flooded with projects that his charismatic personna and excellent attention to detail will remain high and consistent...

Cause I don't want people to come to me and chop my head off lol

LoveStarlet

Rough_Rock

I've contacted him Twice in the last week and no response :( Kind of worries me that it seems the only way to get in touch with him is via telephone! Keeping my fingers crossed that I hear back from him soon!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock

Why is it a worry? Some people do not check their email daily - maybe he's having a problem with his website, who knows? If you want his work, then perhaps calling is your best bet and the most direct way to get there - then I'd be calling :)

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock

yes thank you amethyste !! :appl:

to those who have been emailing with no responses , make sure you are emailing to his gmail account !

i emailed him once last week and he did respond to me within a few hours...

he also gave me a small heads up that he is in the process of revamping his website ... with his work showcased in both photos and in 3D videos !

LoveStarlet

Rough_Rock

I emailed his Gmail account last week waited a few days and then tried another method sent him a message directly via Facebook. I think it's a bit unfair to say if I really wanted his work I would "just call". Obviously, if this were an easy solution I would, however as I stated before I am currently based between Hong Kong and Mainland China and do not have international mobile service to call back to the U.S. I can only use Skype and I can only use skype via a Wifi connection which works horribly in our apartment here. So as you see, it's not that simple and quite honestly even Leon always returns emails within 3-4 days max. My previous E-ring was done 100% via email communication and came out flawless.

If it's meant to be, Steven will find the time to reply to my messages. If not, it's not meant to be. But please have a bit more understanding that everyone has different situations and circumstances and convenience for some is huge inconvenience for others. I was not insulting Steven at all, merely expressing my disappointment that I haven't been able to connect with him yet. There was no need to jump on me and basically say It's my fault, that I'm not trying hard enough. This is 2011, email is a vital part of any business!

With that said, I hope that in the not too distant future I will be here posting my new Steven Kirsch E-ring :) And can't wait to see more of his lovely creations :)

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock

By your post this thread only, the fact that you are in China wasn't stated. Sorry about that I didnt know.
I remember when I had the Ruby ring project - he did say that he rather discuss things on the phone - but maybe now it is easier for him to do it that way than before.

Believe it or not, I am in insurance and we still have brokers that do NOT have internet access/email. We still do the good old telephone and fax thing. Good luck with your project.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

I actually think that Steven is not very good with replying to "new" people email. He is very quick once he knows you and have established a communication line. It took him a while before he responded to my first email but once we got that going ... he was rocket fast.

Rock-a-Fella

Rough_Rock

I have contacted him a couple of times, and we met about my setting. I am so excited. Other vendors try to convince me to let them do my setting thereby saving me some money, and I won't hear of it. After seeing his work posted by some of the ladies on this forum, especially the corrected halo, I was sold....hook ...line...and sinker.

LoveStarlet

Rough_Rock

Wooooot!!! Steven and I finally connected (via email) and he answered all my questions and seems so easy to talk to! I'm beyond pleased/excited and will almost 100% have him make my replacement e-ring. Thanks again girls for finding him and sharing him with the rest of us ahahahaha:)

mrb09

Rough_Rock

I have contacted him, and he responded the following day. Hope this helps!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results