shape
carat
color
clarity

How long should I wait to hear back from online vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wobbly hedgehog

Rough_Rock
I spoke to someone at ERD on Friday about looking for a cushion. I told him I was looking just for the center stone, and that I had already picked out a setting from a local jeweler. He told me that they could give me the better deal by working with them, and would send me some photos of recent settings they''ve done.

He emailed me photos of settings soon after, and I replied with photos of the exact setting I wanted (from the local jeweler).

It''s now Tuesday and I still haven''t heard anything back, about the cushion I was originally calling for, or the setting that he suggested. We''re going back to the local jeweler on Thursday to look at some cushions they''re getting for us.

So, am I just being way too impatient for this person to get back to me? (I''m EXCITED, can''t you tell?!??!
3.gif
) How long should I wait before reminding him about what I''m looking for?

Thanks!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Zero time. Too much guessing with e-mail. Pick up the phone.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have to CALL them. This is a very busy time of year, so pick up the phone and don''t rely on emails.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ............they''re singing (or ringing) my song!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results