shape
carat
color
clarity

How long have you been on Pricescope??

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I notice a few of us are having anniversaries and some have been around awhile and some have returned after a being gone for awhile. So how long have you been a member of Pricescope?? :D Oh and just for fun how did you find PS?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been a member for 3.5 years. I found PS by Googling something like 'waiting for my boyfriend to propose' and found the LIW section. :lol: We'd only been dating for 11 months, but I was impatient! After I joined, he proposed two months later. I only wish I knew as much about diamonds then as I do now, because I might have ended up with a different ring (he way overpaid at the mall).

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy|1321667369|3064870 said:
I notice a few of us are having anniversaries and some have been around awhile and some have returned after a being gone for awhile. So how long have you been a member of Pricescope?? :D Oh and just for fun how did you find PS?

I've been a member since January 2003, so that will be eight years in January of 2012, but I "knew" Leonid, the founder of Pricescope, before I joined Pricescope. I was participating on another diamond forum at the time and "met" Leonid there. I waited for a while, it may have been more than a year after he founded Pricescope, before I joined it. My good friend, Lawmax, was helping him out here, however. Little did I know what a huge success this site would one day become!

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have been on PS 5 years next week! It was the day after Thanksgiving and I had lost my ring and was devastated and finally came to terms it probably wouldn't show up because I think it ended up somewhere in the trash w/my old kitchen (we did a remodel). Anyway I figured I might find a diamond cheaper on the internet by cutting out the middle man so this is how I found PS. I was super unsure about buying a diamond without seeing it first but I would save about 2k if I did buy on the internet and decided to go for it! :D

Laila, Oh wow, that is cool!!! So you were an LIW, awesome! Now you are a momma! I love the ring in your avatar, so gorgeous!

DEB, oh wow, that is so cool you were asked to join by the founder but then again you have awesome taste in jewelry and some really beautiful pieces and an all around wonderful lady! Wow to 9 years on PS, that is awesome!!! :appl: Who joined first, you or Mara?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy|1321669199|3064883 said:
DEB, oh wow, that is so cool you were asked to join by the founder but then again you have awesome taste in jewelry and some really beautiful pieces and an all around wonderful lady! Wow to 9 years on PS, that is awesome!!! :appl: Who joined first, you or Mara?

Don't even mention me in the same sentence as Mara! Mara and Alj were the Queens here when I arrived! I was an absolute nobody!!! And Leonid certainly did not ask me to join, either! I was taking refuge from a firestorm that was going on elsewhere on the 'net at the time! (Oh, the good old days!)

Everything seemed to be very high drama back then. I wonder how we all had the energy for it!

Deb
:read:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
by googling "rich women with diamonds"... ;))

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1321669628|3064890 said:
Skippy|1321669199|3064883 said:

Don't even mention me in the same sentence as Mara! Mara and Alj were the Queens here when I arrived! I was an absolute nobody!!! And Leonid certainly did not ask me to join, either! I was taking refuge from a firestorm that was going on elsewhere on the 'net at the time! (Oh, the good old days!)

Everything seemed to be very high drama back then. I wonder how we all had the energy for it!

Deb
:read:
love those late night fights,back then there were some good battles ... :naughty: :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and just for fun how did you find PS?

by googling "rich men with diamonds"... ;))

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually joined Dec. 19, 2005, as Dee Jay (no *, as in Dee*Jay), but I made a change to my profile one time and could never get back on the forum with my old user name so I had to rejoin. If I ever do get to 10,000posts, it will actually be 10,240 because there are some attached to my old profile .

I found PS because I had just gotten my old oval (that I hated) and didn't know what to do about it.

Boy, we've all's been through a lot together since then!

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Two years before my join date. I was posting under a different name before

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I started reading PS five years ago, after becoming engaged. I started posting in 2007. I have a Tacori, and I put a search on the internet for Tacori topics. One of the first to pop up was a post from Tacori E-ring here on PS, showing off her gorgeous emerald cut. I've been here ever since.

tacori e-ring on PS.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
7 years today. :wavey: I came here looking for an eternity band , and got hooked.. Signed pieces has done well by me over the years, lol...Can't have just one...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I knew Leonid and Irina. I still wonder how they are....

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I joined in the spring of 2007 when I was looking for an engagement ring, so that's 4.5 years. A PSer that posted on another forum my husband used to frequent PM'd him and sent him here. After I got my ring, I didn't post for a while, but I came back around the time of my wedding because of the BWW forum. But I stayed this time after I found a home in the CS forum. And then my wallet got a lot thinner... :cheeky:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Not long in PS terms. I forget but you can look under my avatar. Kenny recommended it.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How long have I been on Pricescope?

Only about five minutes so far, this visit.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Since 01 Nov 2003

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
6 years? I think so. :wavey:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I joined on February 15, 2007, so over four years ago. I'd been lurking for a while before I actually joined, it was a scary prospect for me because I'd never posted on an Internet forum before, and everyone on here seemed to know each other very well.

I found PS because I was antsy to get engaged. The LIW forum was exactly what I'd been looking for.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
My story is similar to Laila's because I also joined 3.5ish years ago after dating my husband for less than a year. Though I found PS after googling for engagement ring ideas. I found a thread on Mark Morrell rings and then came back every day for almost a week before finally registering. DH didn't make me wait long because he proposed almost exactly four months after I joined on Thanksgiving. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would gain so many dear friends from the internet. Truly grateful for that!

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
It'll be two years in March.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1321668534|3064879 said:
I've been a member since January 2003, so that will be eight years in January of 2012

Thanks for the gentle correction that it will nine years in January 2012, Skippy. There is a reason I am not an accountant: I lack basic skills in arithmetic!

Congratulations on your anniversary yesterday, Miss Kaleigh! You are one of the nicest posters (along with the much beloved Skippy) ever to grace the Pricescope board!

Love and hugs to both of you,
Deb
:wavey:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It'll be 5 years on New Year's Day! I joined 1/1/07. I was super sick and couldn't go to my friend's annual oyster roast that day, so I was searching for engagement ring settings and happened on to PS. If I recall correctly, my first post was complimenting someone's ring and asking what ERD stood for! :cheeky:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 5 year anniversary is Dec 12...I dont remember how I ended up here...I assume I was just surfing for sparklies which I do alot lol, I do know I lurked long before I joined....

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Around 3 years ago someone at work caught me looking at engagement rings on the Internet. Little did I know that her and her bf had just purchased a beautiful cushion from GOG. She introduced me to pricescope and i lurked until my now husband purchased the diamond. As soon as he did, I joined up and started posting in LIW, which was in January 2009.

I am still friends with the cushion owner even though she left work a couple of years ago. We email each other on a daily basis to talk about diamonds and Pricescope and a good day out is hitting the jewelry stores in town together. :D

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Just over three years! I found it while looking for diamonds after my then-boyfriend and I started discussing engagement. I lurked for a while because I had never posted on an internet forum before and was nervous! Oh if I'd known then how much time it would take up... ;))

I have learned an incredible amount from PS. Not just about diamonds and coloured stones, but the valuable life lessons that come from reading other people's experiences and advice. I love it here!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I joined on 30th December 2006 so almost 5 years! I was looking for a new diamond ring and found PS. I liked it so I stayed :))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm merely a newbie in the overall scheme of things, but I've been following Pricescope for about a year before joining. The knowledge this group has is AMAZING! You people could have your PHD's in diamonds and coloured stones! I am in "awe" of your collective minds and your willingness to share information. Thank you for all those who have come before me - you guys are a fantastic group!
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

April20

Ideal_Rock
I've been on a little over 3 years but I lurked for at least a year and a half prior to joining. I found the site when I was googling diamonds before we got engaged. I was looking for a specific design and PS kept coming up. I have NO idea why I lurked so long and didn't just jump in!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh|1321672343|3064910 said:
7 years today. :wavey: I came here looking for an eternity band , and got hooked.. Signed pieces has done well by me over the years, lol...Can't have just one...

Happy Anniversary, Lisa!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results