shape
carat
color
clarity

How long did it take for your SO to notice your new bling?

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Not so much jewellery - but she did remark about my fishing gear collection seemingly growing despite me being on an alleged ban :lol:

Reactions: ean

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My husband rarely notices. If it looks at all similar to something I already have, he thinks it’s the original one. I have bought and sold a ton I’m the last few years as I’ve figured out my style so I can’t blame him that he can’t keep up :P2

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Couple months? Sometimes never and I like it that way. :halo:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last time I asked if he noticed anything, he asked me "did you buy something?" :lol: So the answer is no, he really doesn't notice, kinda doesn't care.

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
I could never escape DH’s radar, though he suffers from poor eyesight & color deficiency, he becomes super sharp when blings concerned :cry: unless I don’t wear in his presence ;)2

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
I could never escape DH’s radar, though he suffers from poor eyesight & color deficiency, he becomes super sharp when blings concerned :cry: unless I don’t wear in his presence ;)2

I can't help but notice the ring in your avatar- stunning stone!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It could be years!
Honestly, I recently set a moissanite in my original ering. A marquise in a yellow gold solitaire that HE chose 32 years ago.
My original is a smaller round, set in a white gold split shank for the past 11 years. I've worn the "new" ring almost daily for weeks.
No comment.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came home with completely different coloured hair and he didn’t notice, the only way he’d notice new bling is when looking at the CC statement :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG @Austina and others who said their DH wouldn't notice if they came home with different color hair. LOL. I am fairly certain if I came home with different color hair or even a different hair style Greg would notice. :lol:
Even I, who am not as aware of things like that would notice if Greg came home with different color hair.

#platinumblondeanyone

ean

Brilliant_Rock
I came home with completely different coloured hair and he didn’t notice, the only way he’d notice new bling is when looking at the CC statement :lol:

Hmmmm, if he didn’t drive me to my hair appointments and I said nothing, maybe ge wouldn’t notice too. Lol

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No one to notice right now but I used to be like LOOK AT THE NEW BLING!!!!! :kiss2: Couldn't help myself. :lol:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HA! My poor husband spends his life trying NOT to notice!

HA ha! This right here! My husband tries not to notice as well! I will say he notices when I get a new bag more often than when I get a new piece of jewelry. I always tell him but I got it for such a great price and I saved us money.
Another thing I say is - well I could always sell it if we need money.
Strangely he never notices new shoes or clothes, but he has noticed all my coats in the closet. Maybe bc they take up a lot of room.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results