shape
carat
color
clarity

How is this 2+ct round stone? Is it a good deal or should I keep looking?

M201

Rough_Rock
Hi there. Has anyone heard of Enchanted Diamonds? If so, any good? Also, I am targeting a 2 carat stone in the H/VS2 range. Found this stone on enchanted diamonds. Any perspective on whether this is a good deal or not? I see the angles overall look decent, but I am concerned about the clarity (particularly the crystal on side of stone). Any perspective for someone new to diamonds? Any opinion/perspective would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

https://enchanteddiamonds.com/diamo...8-Carat-H-Color-VS2-Clarity-Diamond-431813494

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If that’s the real image it’s gorgeous.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4908DD2D-DBBF-4493-B190-39E1B2DBF25D.png
I’m in agreement...beautiful stone. Extremely clear for VS2 clarity in a 2+ct stone, as well as very white for an H color. The angles & measurements work well, and you don’t lose spread. Great find!

Michael R

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks everyone. I decided to purchase this stone and I am so happy with the purchase. So far I have nothing but praise for Enchanted Diamonds. Great customer service to this point.

pfunk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks like an awesome find. Glad to hear you are having a good experience with Enchanted Diamonds. I bought my wife’s diamond there and Josh was really awesome. Love that they give you a bunch of info on diamonds (video, IS, ASET, H&A) that you don’t get other places unless you’re buying an in house, branded diamond. Post back when you have had a chance to see it!

Thomas NIlsson

Rough_Rock
Hi, I'm looking for a similar stone and have seen that enchanted diamonds have a few that looks good. However they dont publish ASET, IS or H&A. How can I be sure that the stone is as good as the magnified video shows?

Thanks

pfunk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi, I'm looking for a similar stone and have seen that enchanted diamonds have a few that looks good. However they dont publish ASET, IS or H&A. How can I be sure that the stone is as good as the magnified video shows?

Thanks

Hi Tom.... not all the stones have images available. However, I would use the chat function to see if they might be able to get some more info for you. They just might be able to get it from the supplier of the diamond.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results