shape
carat
color
clarity

How I know I'm spending too much time on PS...

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for buying that so I didn't have to. My sign must have been delayed in transit!

Very lovely what are you planning on doing with this?

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
i'm thinking solitaire like the lovely blue topaz ring Hotpozzum just posted! I was supposed send a few stones to Daniel M today but might delay it until the ammy gets here.

My bf also hinted that it'll make a great pendant for his mom's bday, since it's his birthstone. "happy birthday mom, here's something to remember me by..." ;)) I offered him a pink tourmaline (which is actually her birthstone), but he says she doesn't wear pink.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FK:

That is too funny! I, on the other hand, feel like I don't spend nearly enough time here, as I have not memorized the schedule of when each vendor posts new material...if I could just have my little mental calendar I'd be all set :naughty:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At the risk of sounding like an enabler, most vendors update their inventory at the end of the month/start of the month. Many will also send out newsletters of what’s for sale ahead of the website update to those who’ve subscribed so no need to start a mental calendar. :naughty:

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
ForteKitty said:
i'm thinking solitaire like the lovely blue topaz ring Hotpozzum just posted! I was supposed send a few stones to Daniel M today but might delay it until the ammy gets here.

My bf also hinted that it'll make a great pendant for his mom's bday, since it's his birthstone. "happy birthday mom, here's something to remember me by..." ;)) I offered him a pink tourmaline (which is actually her birthstone), but he says she doesn't wear pink.

A solitaire would be wonderful, unless you have to sacrifice the amethyst to the bf's mom's birthday. Personally, I'd be resisting that :cheeky:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Chrono said:
At the risk of sounding like an enabler, most vendors update their inventory at the end of the month/start of the month. Many will also send out newsletters of what’s for sale ahead of the website update to those who’ve subscribed so no need to start a mental calendar. :naughty:

You mean i shouldn't be checking every site multiple times a day?!?!? :cheeky: Haha, i'm kidding. maybe not. :bigsmile: :saint:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
MB, I check a few times a month, or when i get these "feelings". One night, I suddenly wanted to look up Dana's return policy, even tho I had planned to do it the following day. And that's when i saw the orange garnet... she was on the side, looking at me! Had I not done that, I wouldn't have see it. These "feelings" used to happen a lot more frequently with ebay items. Something would tell me to search for a particular item to see if there is anything listed, and there always is! I got a kelege flower band, a platinum ritani asscher diamond ring, and a few other items that way. Oh and dresses too. BCBG dresses seem to be on the same wavelength as jewelry. weeeeiiird... :confused:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Aoife said:
ForteKitty said:

A solitaire would be wonderful, unless you have to sacrifice the amethyst to the bf's mom's birthday. Personally, I'd be resisting that :cheeky:

I guess it depends on how much i like him when the stone arrives! :bigsmile: I wouldn't mind tho, his mom is a sweetheart and she deserves a nice pendant.. just not sure it should be his birthstone instead of hers!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo so pretty! I have a tsavorite cut by Barry in his supernova and the flashes are just amazing!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
yes, his supernovas are amazing!! i bought the mint tourmaline he listed at the beginning of the month, and still can't decide what to do with it yet. it's just amazing in all lighting.. so much sparkle and life!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FK:

Please feel free to let me know when you get more of these "feelings," ebay or otherwise... ;-)

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooo very pretty! It looks so velvety! :love:

-A

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ohh I saw that and it's so beautiful. So glad it went to a PSer!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a great stone! Congratulations!

Time on PS... I do not think I spend enough but Honda Odyssey advertises on my history forum (what a great idea!). So I was looking at it and thinking, time for OdysseyGems to start advertising on my forum, too. Do you think it is a sign of spending too much time on PS?

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I got it yesterday... and it's beautiful! LOVE his supernova cuts, especially big ol fat ones. and it's so BIG and sparkly!!

Dont know if i can give it up now. ;( I think i'll offer one of my tourmalines for the bf's mom instead. Make him halo it up so it looks pretty.

LisaLou

Rough_Rock
I mentioned this specific stone in another post -- I couldn't stop staring at this. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do with it, but I almost bought it anyway!

Thanks so much for posting a pic so I have something to come back to when I'm comparison shopping! Please post some pics when it arrives!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
I've been going to Dana's site a couple times a day thinking that he should post something new right about now. And then I miss this. Waaah!

But you've found a beautiful stone and if I can't have it, I'm glad a PSer does! Your feelings have been very good to you!

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
I've been haunting a few sites too, lol! All I can say Forte...is "Keep Dreaming..."nice choices. :love: :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have really good feelings; it is uncommon to see peridot in such a deep green. They have a tendency to be yellowish or olive-y.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
haha thanks guys! I sent my friends the link and they *rolls eyes* at me. psh... ppl just dont understand.

I am very excited about this one. it will be a christmas gift to my mom. I got her a BB peridot halo ring for her bday this year. The color isn't as intense as this one, of course, but it's really pretty. Looks like an apple, and she loves it.

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
Dana's peridot has an amazing colour! love it! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results