shape
carat
color
clarity

how does your ring fit?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rosy

Shiny_Rock
Hi,
I notice that my ering fits differently through out the day. If I''m in a cold air conditioned office it''s loose & slips fairly easily over my knuckle. As soon as I go outside in the sun I have to work to pull it off my finger over my knuckle. It drives me crazy when it slips off so easily, I''m afraid that I''ll lose the ring. The only option I have is to resize it a quarter size smaller & then always use soap or lotion to remove it. Don''t think I''ll be able to remove it without some lubrication if I do so. How does your ering fit? Is it common to have it so fitted that you require lubrication to remove it or should I live with it being loose at times?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i recently had my rings upped 1/4 size and now they are loose alot of the time and only tighter at night or when i am in hot weather.

but before, it was tight, too tight and it actually kept cutting my knuckles--the last time the cut was so deep i couldn''t wear my rings for a week. after that i got them up-sized and now while they are loose sometimes and it''s kind of freaky...for the most part they are fine, and my knuckles are slightly larger...so i am happier this way.

get them insured and then don''t worry. good luck!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
I definitely feel that my rings fit differently throughout the day, just like you mention. I do prefer my rings a bit loose, but right now I am almost always aware of the fact that they are so loose they could slip off. That probably means they are too loose. In any case, I am waiting for the summer months to see how they fit and if still too loose, I will resize down 1/4 size. I NEVER need to do anything special to get my rings off at this point.

Petra

Rough_Rock
I have very long, thin, fingers (size 4) and larger knuckles(4.5), so my rings are always a little loose. Which is exactly why I never wore rings until my husband to be bought me one (temp e-ring). I don''t take it off too often so I got it at the smaller size and just wait until I have to wash my hands to take it off.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I also have smaller fingers (3.75) and my rings at the moment can be quite loose. Although, in the morning lately, it seems my fingers are a little swollen, but I never have to force the rings on. The annoying for me though is when my half eternity wedding ring twists so the stones are unaligned. I always twist it back up but it''s annoying me. I''d just as soon leave the ring twisted, but then it looks funny.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is pretty much the same deal. I didn''t have my wedding band on long enough to find out in the cold but it fit just fine regularly.

My e-ring is snug in warm weather, and normal when Im inside regardless of weather, and really big when Im in cold.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results