shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you think about this diamond?

blingblingdiamond

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,

What do you think about this diamond? This is located overseas so I can't really return it if i decide to purchase. Any opinions?

upload_2019-7-23_11-29-2.png
Diamond.PNG

D24-KAR-501683.jpg

6532840id.jpg

Any input is appreciated! Thank You!

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We need more info to be helpful (measurements, price, color, clarity), but that pic looks good.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone,

What do you think about this diamond? This is located overseas so I can't really return it if i decide to purchase. Any opinions?

6532840id.jpg

Can you give us some details of the angles etc.?

What is the HCA score?

I think the IdealScope image is over-bright, which would mean it does not have that much (if any) leakage visible IRL.

The inclusion in the centre may or may not bother you - you would have to check out a video to see.

blingblingdiamond

Shiny_Rock
Can you give us some details of the angles etc.?

What is the HCA score?

I think the IdealScope image is over-bright, which would mean it does not have that much (if any) leakage visible IRL.

The inclusion in the centre may or may not bother you - you would have to check out a video to see.
Thanks OoohShiny! HCA is 0.9. This diamond is VS quality so i am hoping this won't be visible in naked eyes. I am not an expert but i was told the darker the red/ the more saturated the red is, the better light performance the diamond gets. In this picture the red isn't too saturated and i see white too. You mentioned it is because the image is over-bright. So do you think the white part of the IS image isn't caused by leakage?

Thank You!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone,

upload_2019-7-23_11-29-2.png
Diamond.PNG

D24-KAR-501683.jpg

6532840id.jpg

Thanks for the info! Yes, I like this stone. The image is overly bright. @Karl_K taught me to only worry if you see "white" or light colors that look lighter than the very center circle of the stone, bc that circle tells you if the image is overly bright. In your case, the center circle is pink-ish bc of lighting, so anything of that same color is NOT actually leakage.

blingblingdiamond

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the info! Yes, I like this stone. The image is overly bright. @Karl_K taught me to only worry if you see "white" or light colors that look lighter than the very center circle of the stone, bc that circle tells you if the image is overly bright. In your case, the center circle is pink-ish bc of lighting, so anything of that same color is NOT actually leakage.
ah i see. Thank You so much! I honestly dont see much area that is lighter than the circle of the circle. Do you think this stone meets the definition of Price scope quality in terms of light performance?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

:appl::appl::appl:
There is no significant leakage other than what is inherent in the design.

The other picture is majorly over obstructed it will not have that much darkness in the real world.
The IS confirms it.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ah i see. Thank You so much! I honestly dont see much area that is lighter than the circle of the circle. Do you think this stone meets the definition of Price scope quality in terms of light performance?
Yeah, I think it does. Whether or not it's a good value depends on the size, color, clarity, and price.

blingblingdiamond

Shiny_Rock
Here is the update:

I got an ASET and some other pictures. Do you still think its PS quality? Thank you!

diamond.jpg diamond2.jpg diamond3.jpg

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Can you ask if the stone is eye clean? I'm worried about the inclusion.

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ASET is as expected.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks very well balanced with nice fat arrows.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results