shape
carat
color
clarity

How am I just now finding rose gold?

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So I’ve always been a yellow gold gal. I have some white gold and platinum, too, but yellow gold has always been my favorite. But - I just picked up a rose gold band and adore it, both in design and color. Where has rose gold been all my life?!??? How am I late to this? Now I’m down that rabbit hole (as if I needed another one to go down!). I feel as though it’s a great complement to my skin tone.
26D18328-DB4D-4256-9EA8-1B7CF2A97751.jpeg 25ACD5D1-1100-4AC2-9EBD-65333149637E.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know what you mean, I didn’t think it suited my skin tone, but I love it. I’ve recently been changing jewellery from y/g to platinum, but I’ve bought some inexpensive rose gold plated SS pieces for occasional wear.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful on you :love: @eapj. Really suits your skin tone.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vintage rose gold is glorious - a warm, almost peach-pink tone. Not a big fan of the modern roses tho - so many are so very pink!
My DH’s band is 18k rose and it’s beautiful.
Love the band you’re wearing @eapj, where is it from?

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Vintage rose gold is glorious - a warm, almost peach-pink tone. Not a big fan of the modern roses tho - so many are so very pink!
My DH’s band is 18k rose and it’s beautiful.
Love the band you’re wearing @eapj, where is it from?

I need to look for vintage! The color sounds wonderful.

The band is from Csilla Eskes on Etsy. I purchased this rose gold one that was ready to ship (I figured why not try it?) and a yellow gold one is on the way to me. These are available in 14 and 18k but I actually prefer 14k (in yellow, anyway) so I went this that. Csilla provides excellent service and I think her prices are good. I want the same band in white, too (I love everything about it) but now I’m on this rose gold kick...

Here is a link to one of her listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/270454612/engraved-stacking-ring-14-karat-solid?ref=shop_home_active_93

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@eapj It’s looks great! You are so lucky rose gold works with your skin tone; I am jealous! I love RG, but it just gets lost on my skin tone. :(2

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need to look for vintage! The color sounds wonderful.

The band is from Csilla Eskes on Etsy. I purchased this rose gold one that was ready to ship (I figured why not try it?) and a yellow gold one is on the way to me. These are available in 14 and 18k but I actually prefer 14k (in yellow, anyway) so I went this that. Csilla provides excellent service and I think her prices are good. I want the same band in white, too (I love everything about it) but now I’m on this rose gold kick...

Here is a link to one of her listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/270454612/engraved-stacking-ring-14-karat-solid?ref=shop_home_active_93
Ooh I love her bands - she’s got a lovely rose gold!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel the same way. I am also on a rose gold bandwagon as of late! I love your new band, it looks beautiful on you @eapj !

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Glad I’d I’m good company with rose gold. :geek2: And thanks for the kind words! Off to plan the next rose gold band purchase ;-)

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh! Nice vintage style band!:love:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It really does suit you well. What a beautiful band!
PS VCA does really lovely rose gold too :twisted2:

mermaid

Rough_Rock
Me, too. I never thought I liked rose gold before, but now I'm all in!
Your band is beautiful on your skin.
I love combining rose gold with yellow and white gold.

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Me, too. I never thought I liked rose gold before, but now I'm all in!
Your band is beautiful on your skin.
I love combining rose gold with yellow and white gold.
Glad I’m not the only latecomer. It is great to combine with white and yellow! It’s added a level of fun.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Check out Victorian English 9ct Rose Gold. It is really a stunning pink colour. The US standard doesn’t recognize gold under 10kt but the English standard minimum standard is 9ct.

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Bron357 - I’m on the case!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous on you!! I always had a heap of yellow gold, and admired rose gold but didn't think it suited me...since resetting my e-ring into rose gold I'm hooked! I sold all of my YG to fund a rose gold collection and I LOVE it. Plus I have a couple of white gold diamond pieces that I wear a lot, and I much prefer white gold paired with rose, as opposed to yellow.

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous on you!! I always had a heap of yellow gold, and admired rose gold but didn't think it suited me...since resetting my e-ring into rose gold I'm hooked! I sold all of my YG to fund a rose gold collection and I LOVE it. Plus I have a couple of white gold diamond pieces that I wear a lot, and I much prefer white gold paired with rose, as opposed to yellow.

I agree that white gold and rose gold look best together. What a fun thing to switch up your collection!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I’ve always been a yellow gold gal. I have some white gold and platinum, too, but yellow gold has always been my favorite. But - I just picked up a rose gold band and adore it, both in design and color. Where has rose gold been all my life?!??? How am I late to this? Now I’m down that rabbit hole (as if I needed another one to go down!). I feel as though it’s a great complement to my skin tone.
26D18328-DB4D-4256-9EA8-1B7CF2A97751.jpeg 25ACD5D1-1100-4AC2-9EBD-65333149637E.jpeg

what lovelly long fingers you have and a lovelly ring

i too thought i didnt like ride gold till i tried some on
do you remember those tv adds for Russian wedding rings back in the '80s ?
i think that put me off

trouble is once you have one rose gold ring you soon realize she needs a friend !

enjoy your ring

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results