shape
carat
color
clarity

How about...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Hey there ladies in waiting!
35.gif

A big THANK YOU to Leonid for giving you all your own forum!
36.gif

Since the LIW Part 3 thread is so long and so confusing, how about if you all start your own thread here? You could briefly tell your story and post your picture (if you want). Then people can reply to each of you on your own thread instead of trying to reply to everyone on the one old thread.

I''ve tried to follow you all and your stories but I got too confused on the old thread. Maybe now I can follow you all and your stories!
21.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
I''m completely giddy about the new forum too. I used to be a heavy poster, but then fell under the weight of grad school books, and soon found myself WAY behind! I spent a lot of time scrolling and missed a few key players along the way. I''m looking forward to the new organization, and getting to know all of your stories better.
Tybee

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I know people don''t like to start new threads, especially if they are new. But in order to keep everyone straight, that is what you need to do. So GET OVER IT.
9.gif

Start a new thread. Tell us who you are and your story.

If you have an ongoing story on the LIW III thread, you could just copy the first part of your story and then give a brief update and let it go from there.

Can you tell I get a bit obsessed with organzing things sometimes?
1.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe instead of each of us needing our own thread to introduce ourselves, we can just have one thread of a picture & stories to introduce ourselves? I''m at work, so no pics on this computer, but it might keep everything more compact...and then the other issues could have their own threads?

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a great idea, Blue824--an "introduce yourself" thread!! :)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Patty for lobbying for our cause!

And Thank You, Leonid for giving us our own forum!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I love the "Introduce yourself" thread! Nice and compact. Great idea.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Is there a way to get this forum on the "short cut" list that pops up when you scroll over forum at the top instead of having to go into the whole forum page and pick it out? It took me a while after being here on PS to realise there were so many other forums besides the ones on that list!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Hear hear, njc, I still haven''t come up with a good way to get here--I go to proposals and the go backwards!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results