shape
carat
color
clarity

How about this budget stone?

Abbadaba

Rough_Rock
First time poster, long time lurker!

Looking at square emerald/Asscher style cuts under 2000 and trying to push a carat. What do you all think of this stone?

GIA
1.01 carat K / SI1 / Ex Sym / Vg Polish / 65 Table / 70.5 Depth / no flour
The only flaw listed on the GIA report is a feather in a corner, it doesn''t extend past the step cuts.
Approx $1750

Size is my priority and I am aware that Im pushing it with the color here but I''ve seen some K L M colors in person and I think they''re quite pretty. Though i do wish i could afford a more icy blue color.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any guidance!

sqe2.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/10/2010 9:04:33 PM
Author:Abbadaba
First time poster, long time lurker!

Looking at square emerald/Asscher style cuts under 2000 and trying to push a carat. What do you all think of this stone?

GIA
1.01 carat K / SI1 / Ex Sym / Vg Polish / 65 Table / 70.5 Depth / no flour
The only flaw listed on the GIA report is a feather in a corner, it doesn't extend past the step cuts.
Approx $1750

Size is my priority and I am aware that Im pushing it with the color here but I've seen some K L M colors in person and I think they're quite pretty. Though i do wish i could afford a more icy blue color.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any guidance!
Hi Abba

Can you get the crown height for the stone please and also an ASET image would be very helpful. This is a risky stone being SI clarity, are you absolutely sure it is eyeclean to your specifications? It will show some warmth, if you are ok with that then fine.

Its not possible to judge this diamond from the photo as it is very unclear, along with the ASET image is it possible to get a sharper focus photo of the diamond please?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results