shape
carat
color
clarity

House (the tv show)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I watched the finale on my DVR last night... don''t read this if you''ve DVR''d it and not watched it (SPOILER) !

I definitely didn''t see all that coming. Haha I guess I''m the typical watcher they were trying to dupe, because they got me good.
20.gif
I remember thinking how weird it was in last week''s episode when he insulted Cuddy like he did, then she just magically wasn''t insulted when he said he needed her. But that was a fleeting thought. So I thought it was sweet of her to be there for him like she was, help him, blah blah blah. Haha, yeah, I was totally duped.
37.gif
Never once did I think he was hallucinating all of it.

Just thought I''d see if anyone else saw it coming! I''m just glad it wasn''t a total cliffhanger at the end. But I was amazed they actually had him committed.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t see it coming either. Then again I was shocked at Cudner''s suicide as well.

Next season should be interesting...

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, that was a total shocker too. Made sense though when I read about why they did it - he''s working for Obama now, and they just had to write him right off the show I guess. I thought it was a poor job though - they didn''t make a big deal of him having any troubles before.

As far as House''s hallucinations of the whole deal with Cuddy, I did wonder if detox would take more than just one night. He looked pretty pain free that next morning when he and Cuddy
31.gif
. I guess a shower and brushing your teeth can do wonders for you after a night of vomiting and detox?
40.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that he''s working for Obama now but they''re making another Harold and Kumar movie...

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh, I love House! I was totally duped too but my DH claims that he wasn''t
20.gif
I''m so excited about the next season!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Kutner's death was actually well done. It had to totally not make any sense so it would help drive House to this point.

I didn't really analyze and worry about if he was hallucinating. We already knew he was with Dr. Wilson's chick. And it's always a possibility, especially with someone who is already hooked on a drug.

What I wonder is how he's going to keep his medical license after going to a psychiatric hospital.

OT: Did you guys see that Thirteen/Olivia Wilde is Maxim's #1 on their Top 100 Hottest Girls (or whatever it is)? I was really surprised she beat out Megan Fox. Everyone seems gaga for Megan...

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 11:11:56 AM
Author: FrekeChild
I think Kutner''s death was actually well done. It had to totally not make any sense so it would help drive House to this point.

I didn''t really analyze and worry about if he was hallucinating. We already knew he was with Dr. Wilson''s chick. And it''s always a possibility, especially with someone who is already hooked on a drug.

What I wonder is how he''s going to keep his medical license after going to a psychiatric hospital.

OT: Did you guys see that Thirteen/Olivia Wilde is Maxim''s #1 on their Top 100 Hottest Girls (or whatever it is)? I was really surprised she beat out Megan Fox. Everyone seems gaga for Megan...

Really? I don''t think she''s attractive at all. Then again I think they make a point to play down her looks on the show. Megan Fox is HOT
29.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 11:11:56 AM
I think Kutner''s death was actually well done. It had to totally not make any sense so it would help drive House to this point.
What I wonder is how he''s going to keep his medical license after going to a psychiatric hospital.
Huh... good point. I never thought of it that way. But they never actually showed him having problems with seeing Kutner until the finale. I guess it all adds up though. Interesting!

I wondered about the medical license too - because Wilson was already mentioning at least an episode or two ago about how he couldn''t practice if he wasn''t making rational decisions. So I''d think this definitely takes the cake (or takes the license?
3.gif
heh).

Maybe it''ll all be a dream?? Haha maybe he''s gonna wake up in the next episode in his room, and he dreamed the entire last episode!! (yeah right...) I''m really interested to know where they''re going to take it from here. Something''s got to happen - a major change in something, because the entire show is based on him and his character, which includes the drugs. It''d be pretty major if they came back with him detoxed and done at the hospital. Or maybe he''ll run away from the hospital and learn to live with the hallucinations?? Hmmm..... haha.
3.gif
Ah the joys of season finales.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Okay, is it just me or was House hotter when he was "high" rather than when he was "clean"??

It was weird, I was kinda put off by a clean House. I wonder where next season will go, but I have a feeling it''s gonna be based on how people react to a clean House.

And, I think the show would take a bad turn if House and Cuddy got together. It would make her look needy and like a bad mom to cling to druggie, ya know? And, without all the pranks and sexual tension, a whole facet of the show would be lost. And, to be replaced by what? The weird 13 Foreman relationship...

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Didn''t see that coming at all. FI and I did think it was unrealistic how quickly he detoxed, but... didn''t think everything was hallucinated.

Can''t wait for next season. I love that show.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 11:57:57 AM
Author: somethingshiny
Okay, is it just me or was House hotter when he was ''high'' rather than when he was ''clean''??
Yup. Hotter.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/14/2009 11:57:57 AM
Author: somethingshiny
Okay, is it just me or was House hotter when he was ''high'' rather than when he was ''clean''??

It was weird, I was kinda put off by a clean House. I wonder where next season will go, but I have a feeling it''s gonna be based on how people react to a clean House.

And, I think the show would take a bad turn if House and Cuddy got together. It would make her look needy and like a bad mom to cling to druggie, ya know? And, without all the pranks and sexual tension, a whole facet of the show would be lost. And, to be replaced by what? The weird 13 Foreman relationship...
but Cuddy was into House before he became a druggie! and, she IS needy, that much is obvious. maybe what they need is each other.

kiett98

Shiny_Rock
I was duped as well, but when they revealed he had been hallucinating the whole thing, everything fell in to place for me... had to explain it to the BF, though.
4.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 9:11:58 AM
Author: kiett98
I was duped as well, but when they revealed he had been hallucinating the whole thing, everything fell in to place for me... had to explain it to the BF, though.
4.gif
Yeah it was pretty odd how she was acting towards him through the whole episode, then it made sense in the end. Hehe I think my jaw dropped for a few seconds.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
OMG I loved the finale! I couldn''t believe everything that happened, it shocked the heck out of me. I was so sad to see House going to the psychiatric hospital, though! I was all upset, and DH was laughing at me
20.gif

Anybody know when the next season starts?!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 10:37:19 AM
Author:luvthemstrawberries
Wow, I watched the finale on my DVR last night... don't read this if you've DVR'd it and not watched it (SPOILER) !

I definitely didn't see all that coming. Haha I guess I'm the typical watcher they were trying to dupe, because they got me good.
20.gif
I remember thinking how weird it was in last week's episode when he insulted Cuddy like he did, then she just magically wasn't insulted when he said he needed her. But that was a fleeting thought. So I thought it was sweet of her to be there for him like she was, help him, blah blah blah. Haha, yeah, I was totally duped.
37.gif
Never once did I think he was hallucinating all of it.

Just thought I'd see if anyone else saw it coming! I'm just glad it wasn't a total cliffhanger at the end. But I was amazed they actually had him committed.
When i was watching, i totally did a double take and a WTH???

did not see it coming either, but you're right, it made ALOT more sense with cuddy afterwards!
I loved the wedding at the end, becuase honestly i thought they would have been done for, for good. plus she was sooo pretty in her dress!!

ETA - i never saw the episode about kutner, so now that makes A LOT more sense for some episodes. i really need Tivo!!

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
I expected Amber to show up at the end of the episode before, so I wasn''t really surprised by the finale. I did think it was weird how House spent the whole episode playing with Cuddy''s lipstick and no one else noticed.

Poor House though, he went through a rough night thinking he was detoxing, and now he has to go through it all over again, but for real this time.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
You know, I really didn''t think that Chase and Cameron were going to make it down the aisle. I think that should be interesting. I wonder what they''ll have going on next season...

MP, I''m sure it''s in the Fall sometime...

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 7:11:39 PM
You know, I really didn''t think that Chase and Cameron were going to make it down the aisle. I think that should be interesting. I wonder what they''ll have going on next season...

I''m glad they got married too, though it had to be a little awkward for the actors (seeing as they were engaged IRL but broke it off).

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
NO KIDDING on that EBree! Can you imagine having to do that? Oh that would suck...

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Nope, didn''t see it coming at all. I love it! It just blew my mind that Cuddy would just put off getting home to her baby and go nurse House through his withdrawl.... Can''t wait for next season!!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 7:14:12 PM
Author: EBree

I''m glad they got married too, though it had to be a little awkward for the actors (seeing as they were engaged IRL but broke it off).
I heard that recently - I didn''t know that when I watched the episode! Haha must be weird...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results