shape
carat
color
clarity

Hot Weather Underwear Recommendations?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m looking for suggestions for cool underwear I can use when traveling to the middle East later this summer.

It occurred to me the other (very hot!) day that there are times when it''s nice to have the ol'' butt cheeks covered so my rear end and thighs aren''t sharing sweat, if you know what I mean. Sorry about any unbidden visuals that might prompt! Anyhow, what I''d like to find is some nice boy shorts that have slightly longer legs, and possibly moisture wicking properties. I did find some under the "Under Armour" label, but they''re expensive enough that I thought I''d see if anyone has experience with this line before I actually order some.

Any other suggestions would also be welcome!

Thanks....

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I''d try places like REI or sporting goods stores. Anything made from synethic materials or provides mositure wicking will be better than 100% cotton undies. While there may be some brands less expensive than UA, I''m still you''ll still have to pay about $10/pair.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks BR! I''ll do that. I also noticed the helpful suggestions made in response to Fiery''s question... I''ll check out Target as well!

Little Monster

Shiny_Rock
VRBeauty,

I own a bunch of the UA boyshorts for the gym, running, etc... UnderArmour really are my favorite (there's Nike, Adidas & Champion equivalents in my drawer... at the bottom(!) if that's any help) At least for me, the UA boyshorts fit the best & seem to wick sweat the best too... They seem to stay in place better. I've found mine a little cheaper at a local sports shop that was closing & on Ebay. But, they also wear very well... so if you're planning on using them a lot, it's worth the money, IMO. Just make sure you air-dry them... all the brands seem to shrink/pill/get wonky if they get sent to the dryer...

Hope you find something you like : )

Little Monster

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty, if you're not accustomed to wearing synthetic undies, be careful of yeast infections -- synthetics are a very common cause of those. I'm sure the sports companies have addressed the problem (wicking fabrics, design of the garment, etc), but I'm not sure I'd want to take the chance while half a world away. Maybe try them out for awhile before you go, just in case?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Under Armour boy shorts are AWESOME! I used to wear them when I kickboxed and they were really fabulous.

I've never had a yeast infection, so I don't know if I'm just not prone to them, or if the synthetic material just wasn't a problem for me.

This may be TMI, but Summer's Eve feminine powder in sporty fresh is awesome for athletes. You won't even need wicking material with that powder. Keeps everything dry.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results