shape
carat
color
clarity

Hopefully my last post/question. Rate these diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
The funny thing is that I can''t get him to call it a pear shaped diamond. He still wants to call it a teardrop. I heard him on the phone with the jeweler saying, "my wife''s old tear diamond" The jeweler obviously was having a hard time understanding what he meant because I heard him say "you know it''s shaped like a tear drop... yeah, yeah, I mean a pear" He thought the p in pear was a typo for the t in tear.

koolmnbv

Rough_Rock
Hi I would just like to say I was searching on pricescope tonight only to find a little information on insuring my own e-ring that should be getting in pretty soon when I came across this post and figured I would read a few different reply''s, that was at 12:30 a.m. it''s now 4:26 a.m. and I have read this whole enitire thing from start to finish. I am absolutely thrilled with your selection as I have recently went through the same decision making process(it''s a little easier because I am picking this out for myself, no guessing required) I know how frustrating those little details start to get. You want to make sure every single little detail is going to turn out exactly perfect and while many people want that I think there are only very few people that would go through this big of a process to make sure it would be perfect. You have put in the time and more importantly the thought and the heart that is going to make this ring absolutely perfect. I think at this point you could show me a lump of coal on a rubberband and I would still think you were one of the nicest sweetest men with the most perfect,elegant taste (and a little help from reena lol). Anyway I think your ring sounds perfect, I love what you have decided on but more importantly I think your GF will love it even more. I think your proposal sounds perfect, I even love how you mentioned you would be taking her kids out looking at christmas lights and scoping out the area at the sametime. I think it is little details like that that says the biggest statements sometimes it shows you really care. Congrats on Everything, I hope for nothing but health & happiness for you and your new family and I can''t wait to see a picture of the finishes product! Kudos

P.S- I love you will you marry me?LOL

AMALEEKEL

Rough_Rock
What a fun thread!
Christmas Eve Proposer---I cannot wait until Dec 25---There better be a follow up to this or else!
I LOVE the ring. I am a big pear fan...not for myself, but I love them on others. Especially with those sidestones!
She will be sooo ecstatic.
30.gif

Can''t wait to hear the story---and see the finished product.
Yall be sure to keep this thread up at the top so we can stay up to date!
36.gif

jennyann2

Shiny_Rock
CEP - I thought you were going to bring home the work digital camera monday and that we''d have pictures by now!! where are they???

how did you do this weekend keeping your mouth shut around Suzanne?

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
CEP!!!! **GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!!**
2.gif

We want hand pics, don''t forget us!! :)

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/6/2004 7:34:36 PM
Author: pearcrazy

He''s not a chatty kind of guy, he rarely writes mushy sentimental notes and in his expressions of love to me cuts to the chase and says what''s on his mind. Not a terribly romantic kind of guy, but he says just enough for me to know what he feels. That''s why on the day of our wedding I was so touched to read the note he sent with a single blush rose on our wedding day. It said, ''as I place your teardrop shaped diamond back on your finger and as you look at it and wear it every day for the rest of your life remember the promise I make to you now. It is this: I will never cause you to shed a tear because I have broken your heart or been unfaithful to you. You will wear your tears from me on your finger only.'' I still have that note folded up in my jewelry box.

He''s been true to his word. In 13 years there have been tears shed for many reasons but never once has it been from a broken heart.

omg. I missed a lot on this thread lately but this is the sweetest thing I''ve ever read. It made me cry! What a lucky woman you are to have such a trustworthy and remarkable husband!!
39.gif

solange

Brilliant_Rock
Tonight is the big night,isn''t it? We will all be waiting to hear about your proposal and her reaction to the ring.
Merry Christmas and congratulations.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Our friend is in Indiana I believe. Time is nigh!

Oh, to be a birdy in a tree, watching him act on bended knee.

Good luck CEP. The gf and I toasted you tonight at dinner.

AMALEEKEL

Rough_Rock
OOH i wonder how everything went! I know there are a lot of us anxiously waiting for cep''s return to pricescope!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
haha, as soon a i was checking my email this morning, CEP''s proposal was nearly the first thing i thought of! CEP- hope it went well! we can''t wait to hear about your proposal and see that beautiful ring!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, there's good news.
Posted on the
[/url] !
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results