shape
carat
color
clarity

hoofbeats95, are you out there?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
i recently posted about sending my setting to whiteflash to be modified and another ps''er (maisie) was nice enough to send me the link to your experience with this

i just emailed whiteflash last night so i obviously haven''t heard their take regarding my setting, it was custom made by a local jeweler and i have been unhappy because i''ve returned so many times and they just can''t seem to get it right, to top it off, it was a reset and i did not want to spend even more to get it reset again, so i was hoping i could just get my current setting modified

were you able to resolve your issues? part of me feels i unrealistically believe that whiteflash can wave a magic wand and make my ring that way i wanted from the beginning
3.gif

i currently find myself looking for colored gems so at least i would be happy about some rings on my finger instead of upset at looking at my imperfect e-ring
39.gif

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
*bump*

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! I totally didn''t see this. Wow. I wish this forum had PMs. I never did send my ring to whitelfash. They looked at pics and would not agree to modify the setting. They would want to reset the stone in a new setting. What happened with yours? I''m off to see if you posted about it!

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
hi hoofbeats, the same thing happened to my setting, whiteflash and brian gavin both said it would be better to have a new setting made, i decided to go with singlestone because i fell in love with the settings on their website

i hope things turned out well for your ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results