shape
carat
color
clarity

HONEYMOON IS BOOKED

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Holy smokes! We got an awesome deal on a 6-day vacation on an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica, that included airfare. Oh yes, We are so looking for to not only getting married, but now going on a fabulous vacation! Ahhhh! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Exciting!! Hopefully you are going once the hurricane season has passed??

I was there one year in August, just between hurricanes, and the water never settled and the beaches were a mess - all day, every day.

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
We are taking our chances and going 09/24-09/30. If the weather is terrible and we get stuck inside, it is our honeymoon after all and I'm sure we'll find something to do :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL!!! yes, I think you just might... :Up_to_something:

What resort did you pick?

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
Jamaica! Sounds awesome! I hope the wedding planning is going smoothly for you!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Enjoy! I've got my fingers crossed for you for good weather!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi - We looked at a ton of reviews and decided to do the Holiday Inn Sunspree. While I would normally shy away from the Holiday Inn, the resort pictures looked great and the food sounded awesome! Plus, the deal was really ridiculous for two people, so I think it's a win. I'll let you know after we get back though lol

Gem - Oh goodness, I am just about done with the planning and all that! NINE days to go! I can't even believe I'm in the single digits already! I am almost done all wedding crafts (I don't know what happened, but my inner crafter came rolling out after we got engaged). I'm working on fabric and tissue paper boutonnieres tonight, which I am excited about because I can sue my glue gun lol. It is all coming together!!!

Thanks, Star! I hope it's fabulous as well!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
That sounds wonderful! I think I will be living vicariously through you, since it does not look like we'll be able to go on a honeymoon at this point. So be sure to post lots of details and pictures! I hope you have nice weather!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
blacksand|1347890489|3269570 said:
That sounds wonderful! I think I will be living vicariously through you, since it does not look like we'll be able to go on a honeymoon at this point. So be sure to post lots of details and pictures! I hope you have nice weather!

I am VERY excited and I'm sure I will take a ridiculous amount of pictures lol

Good luck on planning a great honeymoon at a later date!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results