shape
carat
color
clarity

Home from the HM, finally Mrs. S!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Wow, finally back. We had an amazing 2 weeks off! Honeymoon in Bluefin Bay, and suberb resort on the shores of Lake Superior. We only have 5 sneak peak photos from our photog, no one has posted non-pros on FB, which has me a bit let down.
15.gif

There were a few mishaps, but nothing so major that I actually got upset on my big day. Despite my hardest trying, my centerpieces didn''t get put together, we had all the pieces, but not constructed. My wonderful day of coordinator, took it upon herself t put them together. They were important dates in our lives, accompanied by a blurb and photo from that day. Because DOC didn''t know us that well, the photos got all mixed up and did not coordinate with the blurbs. Not noticeable to anyone but us, still the one thing we are the saddest about after wards. One of DH''s cousins whom he did not meet until the RD, wanted to "write something down", DH pointed her to the guest book. She proceeded to write down our room number at the hotel to bring us something, and then tore the page out of the book
23.gif
! Although immediately livid, I was assured the page could be cut out with a razor and not be noticeable, my MIL was right, phew. When it came time to for those special first dances, the mother/son song started for me and Mike, he looked at me and whispers "Barbara Streisand?!?!!? really?" Oops, we laughed it off the entire dance. We had painstakingly tied blue ribbon to 100 little bubbles, I thought the use of them would be obvious, for people to greet us as we entered the reception hall. Apparently no one figured this out, and the wonderful bubble cascade I had imagined didn''t happen. The photos I had wanted didn''t get taken for this. I was bummed, and still am. Now I have about 80 bubbles left and nothing to do with them.

On the up side, everything turned out amazingly beautiful and so very meaningful to me and DH. With a small wedding of 80, nothing but the photos were rushed, and I was able to meet and greet everyone at the reception. I felt like a complete princess, and I know I was glowing the entire time. DH was as handsome as ever, and we truly enjoyed and breathed in every second of the day. I will explain more of the time line of events once we have all the photos, but my dear mother pretty much made almost all ritual items for the ceremony. I should stop gushing and get on with the few photos I have. I should add, that thanks to a miracle and my aunt, my father actually made it to my wedding. But that is another story all together. Thank you everyone at PS for all your support!

SP Candid.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
In front of the synagogue''s tree of life.

SP Tree of Life inside.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Our rings atop the peace dove. Wish we had taken some actual photos in front of the bird. Hindsight.....

SP Our Rings.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
The classic jump photo, I didn''t care too much about this one, but it turned out pretty cool. We were actually pretending to jump, and I am impressed that it still turned out well.

SP Jump.jpg

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
ohh, so lovely! i ADORE the color of your bridesmaid dresses! congrats!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh you look so beautiful! congratulations!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you both! It looks like you guys had a great time!
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beautiful pics!!!!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
congrats, mrs. s!!! you looked beautiful!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, everything looked beautiful!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!!! You looked gorgeous!!!!! Love the photos!!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif

Lori

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Sparkles!!!! You look gorgeous! Can''t wait to see the rest of them!

Congratulations, my dear!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! You two make a lovely couple, and the photos are fabulous. Plus, I love a bride in glasses. We don''t see enough of us!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty wedding pictures! i hope you had an amazing time on your honeymoon!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! Congrats to you!!! The pics look great - I can''t wait to see more!!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your pictures are great.
9.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!!

Hopefully the non-pro pics will start turning up, but until then, your pro pics are lovely
9.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! I''m thrilled for you! You look fab in those photos!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! You looked beautiful!!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for the wonderful comments! I was a little uneasy with the amount of photos taken due to time contraints on the big day, so I spoke with my photographer. She is covering the reception here in NE and is happy to do a second shoot of us in our wedding day garb before/after the reception for a very VERY little price!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/21/2010 11:07:46 AM
Author: AustenNut
Congratulations! You two make a lovely couple, and the photos are fabulous. Plus, I love a bride in glasses. We don't see enough of us!

I whole-heartedly agree! My photographer was kinda excited as well! I should give her credit! Our photos aren't up on her website, only on FB.

NixoNPhotography

**Link removed by moderator. To protect privacy and reduce broken links we do not allow links or redirections to social networking sites or blogs**

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look absolutely radiant, and the day looked like a heap of fun!! HUGE congratulations!!!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Sparky! You were a lovely bride! Your pictures reflect how happy your day must have been for you.
1.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies! It seems a lot of people forgot there camera. Seriously! My aunt who still uses disposable is mailing me some, lmao!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Yay for brides in glasses! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you!! Love your photos.
1.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2010 12:17:17 PM
Author: katamari
Yay for brides in glasses! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I just love it because why would I buy and use contacts just for that day. Glasses are me, its what I look like!
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results