shape
carat
color
clarity

Holy Moly!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I think these earrings would tear right thru my ears! http://cgi.ebay.com/20-92ct-RADIANT-NATURAL-FANCY-YELLOW-DIAMOND-EARRINGS_W0QQitemZ8917975432QQcategoryZ86023QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
23.gif
Not to mention the price is astronomical!

cinnabar

Shiny_Rock
Is it the angle, or do those oval white diamonds look very mis-matched?

And if I were shelling out nearly half a million big ones for anything, I would want photos of the back, the sides, close ups of various bits, etc.

Not that I would seriously consider buying anything for more than about $50 off eBay anyway.

The final value fee on something like this would be pretty astronomical. I think I''d rather pay for shop rental and sales staff if I wanted to sell jewellery this expensive.

Weird all round.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
9.gif
Wow, you are right, they look like they would totally tear your earlobes!
23.gif
Melania Trump, please buy these and post ear pics so we can see if they make your lobes droop!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No Sir - I don''t like ''em.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Seems like such a waste actually...I mean they could have made the yellow radiants into rings and it''d probably sell faster instead of earrings..but yes I totally agree I wouldn''t buy something like that over ebay!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Ouch!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results