shape
carat
color
clarity

Holding breath for job offer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
So I went on an interview yesterday. I met my would be partner and we get on well. My would be boss is cool (handsome too, but that is really not important) and I was there for 1.5 hours. We had a good talk and he told me a little bit about the way they do things there. I would be so much happier there, make more money, better schedule, etc. I am on pins and needles waiting. He said that he would let me know by the end of the week. I can''t stand it! I really need this job especially since my husbands chemo isnt working and he may have to think about sugery. That would mean he would be out of work for a few weeks and I would need to pick up the slack. It is torture.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Big, HUGE boatloads of dust coming your way, RQ!

And lots of healing dust to your DH, too.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Radiant - Sorry about your husband''s chemo
7.gif
I hope you get the job and everything works out for you guys.

PS what happened to your kitty avatar? I was reading a couple other posts of yours from today and am so use to seeing that one, that it took me a mintute to figure out the change. lol

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust for both your H''s treatment and the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sorry about your Husband''s chemo. I am sending tons of dust your way that you will get this job!!! Good luck!!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I am sending tons of dust to your hubby and tons to you as well!!! Good luck!!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Tons of dust!!! Good luck and I hope that they find an effective treatment for your husband be it chemo or surgery. lots of healing dust!!!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
dust for both you and your husband.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust going to you and your DH.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
DUST, DUST, DUST! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2010 12:02:50 PM
Author: MC
Radiant - Sorry about your husband''s chemo
7.gif
I hope you get the job and everything works out for you guys.

PS what happened to your kitty avatar? I was reading a couple other posts of yours from today and am so use to seeing that one, that it took me a mintute to figure out the change. lol
Haha. I took it down because they had santa hats on and Christmas is over. I have been taking new pics of the kitties and soon I will post a new one, but grabbed the frist diamond-type picture I had to put in its place until I can upload.

Thank you everyone. I am really looking forward to continuing his treatment for positive results and getting a new job.

I really want this job and I have a buddy trying to infiltrate and give me insider info so that as soon as possible I will know.

We are going to get a second opinion at Hopkins and I have been doing a lot of research and even found a forum that has people that are suffering from the same condition. I think I have some ideas about how I want to continue his treatment since it is all trial and error. They do alot of "wait and see what happens" treatment. Pardon my language, but screw that. They have been pumping poison into his body for months and it has not helped. I am doing the research and taking it into my own hands to that I can ask the doctor about it.

It seems odd that I am changing jobs while my husband needs insurance for treatment, but it is better for me to be able to go to appointments with him with a better schedule and make more money in case he needs to be out of work. I figure IF I get the job and we have to wait a month or so for insurance to kick in that is fine because we can be completely prepared when we do go. Besides, I would like him to have a little break from sickening meds to enjoy life for a little before going at it again.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck with the job, radiant, and boatloads of DUST to you and your DH for a healthy life
5.gif

sbde

Brilliant_Rock
tons of dust for you!!

É

étoile

Keeping my fingers doubly crossed for you RQ. I really hope you hear back soon about the job and its good news.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
fingers crossed that you get this job radiant!!! and lots, and LOTS of ****dust**** for your hubby!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
He just called and told me to come pick up the paperwork for the physical and drug test. Sounds to me like I got it as long as I check out which I am sure I will. Woo-hoo. My stomach is churning I was so nervous answering the phone. So far so good, now as long as DH is ok I will be the new sponsor for dusting!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2010 3:50:55 PM
Author: radiantquest
He just called and told me to come pick up the paperwork for the physical and drug test. Sounds to me like I got it as long as I check out which I am sure I will. Woo-hoo. My stomach is churning I was so nervous answering the phone. So far so good, now as long as DH is ok I will be the new sponsor for dusting!

That''s fantastic news, I''m really happy it worked out well for you :)

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2010 3:50:55 PM
Definitely sounds like good news! Congratulations RQ!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I do have a concern though. If I have to take a physical for the insurance then will it be a problem to cover my husband with his condition?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fingers crossed!!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2010 4:12:01 PM
Thanks! I do have a concern though. If I have to take a physical for the insurance then will it be a problem to cover my husband with his condition?
it might be...since it would be pre existing...but a lot of insurance companies aren''t saying they won''t take pre existing conditions anymore so it might still be ok

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm sending all positive vibes I have for your husband, RQ, and best of luck to you! Tomorrow's Friday -- you should here then, right?

ETA: Oops, I hadn't finished reading the thread yet when I relied. Yay!! It sounds as if it's a done deal, and that's great news.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results