shape
carat
color
clarity

Hit and run

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
A lady hit a teenager on a bike right near my house and sped off leaving him to die. I came home to helicopters and police cars. I am soooo angry at this woman. I hope they find her and that she is pressed with all charges they can against her. Upon impact the biker hit her windsheild and fell onto the road. He's got major head trauma and broken leg or legs... He was airlifted to CHOP and is in crtical condition.

My heart and my prayers are with him and his family.

It's a kid from the neighborhood for sure, we just don't know who it is yet... So are hearts are in our hands, waiting for word.

One of the neighborhood kids was texting DD at work telling her ...

This woman better turn herself in, that's all I have to say....

No point to all of this, except to say some people just SUCK.
39.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
ah, that is so sad. My thoughts go out to the child''s parents/family. How heartbreaking.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Oh Kayleigh,

How awful for you all. I shall pray for the teen and that the driver does the right thing and goes to the police.

Hugs and more hugs

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa: This just turns my stomach reading this. We had this exact same thing happen last year, a few blocks from us. Thankfully, the man was found. I have no words what makes people do this, except they panic and speed away.

I am sending prayers and tons and tons of PS dust for this teenage boy and his family. This lady had better turn herself in. Maybe someone saw the incident and will remember her car, or wrote down her license plate number.

Love, Linda
xoxoxoox

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh, that kind of stuff makes me sick. I hope he pulls through.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
ooh, that almost makes me sick to my stomach.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG. Holy crap. And a bunch of words that I really can''t say on here.

I hope they find her and they REAM her. That is just... unbelievable.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
so many crazy drivers out there.
38.gif
hope they find her.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
That just makes me so MAD
29.gif

Hope the kid is okay

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
How awful....many prayers for the child. That woman is HEARTLESS!
29.gif

Lori

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
It really makes me wonder what kind of people are out there.. it takes a whole other type of monster to run someone down and leave them to die
29.gif

My thoughts and prayers are with the boy and his family- keep us updated if you hear anything.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope that find that woman-that makes me so angry. I hope that the child will be ok.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any news today L ? I am praying for this boy and his family.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Any news?

I just don''t understand how some people justify leaving another human people obviously seriously hurt and just go about their business. I can''t help but wonder if she was driving under the influence and afraid of the repercussions of that. Those wouldn''t be havee been nearly as serious as what she''s facing now.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hit and run drivers are the lowest life form on this planet. I hope they find her and lock her up forever.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do you hit someone, know that they''re hurt, and then just drive away? Wouldn''t the concern for the person and the horror that you might just have killed someone overpower everything else?

I hope the kid pulls through.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!! This is why I don''t watch the news in our area anymore

There are some SICKO''s in the world. I hope she gets what she deserves.
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
That is just terrible. I don''t know how that woman could live with herself after doing that.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a terrible thing to do. I don''t care what your reasons are for needing to run away, that is someone''s LIFE, and a child at that!

Sick.
38.gif
29.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When they''re arrested, almost all of them say "I didn''t realize I hit someone. I thought it was just a bump in the road."
Do they really think anybody believes that bullsh?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will never, ever, ever understand how people can do this. The selfishness involved, to hit a person and think so much of only themselves as to leave that person to lay there and possibly die, is beyond my comprehension.
38.gif

Praying for the childs recovery. And praying they find the driver.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2009 9:06:44 AM
Author: Ellen
I will never, ever, ever understand how people can do this. The selfishness involved, to hit a person and think so much of only themselves as to leave that person to lay there and possibly die, is beyond my comprehension.
38.gif

Big, fat ditto.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t understand how someone could do that. I feel terrible for that child and his family. Any news on how he''s doing or if they found the terrible person who did this?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Oh Kaleigh! I just saw the news story for this. I really really hope they find that woman. I can''t believe someone could just leave a person there to die after striking them with their car. They''ll find her eventually, I have faith.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2009 9:06:44 AM
Author: Ellen
38.gif

You said it Ellen and be so thankful you feel this way. Can you imagine what dregs of humanity have no conscience in such actions.

I did a google search not long ago for someting to do with Gems (can''t even remember now) and I pulled up a forum and a thread from a lady whose life had been absolutely devastated one Sunday afternoon when her husband went out for his usual bike ride and never came home - same thing. It was the most heartbreaking diary I have ever read, and I have thought about her every day since.

I checked in this morning before leaving for work to see if there was any news.

Still praying Kayleigh.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
karma will get her. I hope the police do too, and throw the book at her.

i hope he recovers fully, and if he enjoyed riding his bike - was not robbed of that joy, and will be able if he desires, to ride again.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awful, just awful...I''m sorry Lisa! I hope they nail her a$$.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
This is just horrible. People are so sick.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
7.gif
oh no, that is so sad. I hope they find the person who did this
29.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
That''s just terrible. I also just do not understand how someone could ever do that. It''s disturbing, to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results