shape
carat
color
clarity

Highly recommend Barsky in Philadelphia!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ArcticDuk

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

It''s been a little while, but I wanted to take the time to post about our excellent experience at Barsky in Philadelphia. It was an absolute pleasure to meet and sit down with Nate while shopping for our wedding bands. They have a wonderfully large selection and the diamonds for the wedding bands were beautiful. We noticed that at other stores the wedding band diamonds were lower in color and very noticeably yellow next to my fiance''s G color center stone. We ended up with a channel set diamond eternity wedding band for her, and a classic platinum ring for myself. Also, as a token of love and commitment to my fiance''s mentally handicapped twin sister, we also purchased the same channel set band but as a half eternity for her. Nate took the time to work with us, and also gave us a great deal for all 3 rings. He''s a down to earth guy that I felt genuinely took interest in our purchase decision. Icing on the cake is that he''s a car guy, so it was fun to chat with a jeweler about more than just diamonds, wedding plans, blah blah blah. Anyway, I''ll post up pics of our rings once we get them
36.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on choosing your wedding rings!

How wonderfully thoughtful of you two to include her sister in your celebration like that
1.gif

Can''t wait to see pictures, they sound beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results