shape
carat
color
clarity

Highlights from cherry blossom engagement photo shoot :)

atp223

Shiny_Rock
Warning! Pic heavy...sorry...over-excited bride in waiting! :D

We started at GW, on the couch where we first met...and then took some cherry blossom photos by the tidal basin/monuments. It was fun!

eng%201.jpg

eng%202.jpg

eng%203.jpg

eng%204.jpg

eng%205.jpg

eng%208.jpg

eng%209.jpg

eng%206.jpg

eng%2012.jpg

eng%207.jpg

eng%2011.jpg

eng%2013.jpg

eng%2010.jpg

eng%2015.jpg

Eng%2016.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow- love the cherry blossom pics!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
eng%2010.jpg

and

eng%209.jpg

Are my favorites. GREAT photos!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
atp, I LOVE them! Didn't know you were a DC-er! My DH and I both work for the feds and live in NoVa!

Your photos are gorgeous! You and your FI make a fabulous couple! The last three are my favorites (gotta love the bling with the blossoms)!

The blossoms and Tidal Basin have a special place in my heart, as my now-DH and I ALSO did cherry blossom e-pics during last year's festival. The day we went wasn't nearly as gorgeous as yours, but we managed some fantastic shots nonetheless!

Lots of new ladies on PS lately in the DC area...I think that calls for a get together!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Wow - those might just be my favorite e-pics, ever! Beautiful!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Those are epic photos!!! I love the kiss/dip one and the ring on the blossom, and you with your eyes closed while he kisses your forehead... ah... so romantic! Those are gorgeous - and you two ain't too shabby either! :wink2:
Congrats on the engagement shoot!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful photos! You guys make a great looking couple- congratulations on your engagement and your upcoming wedding!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!

atp223

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies :). I forgot to credit the photographer (haha he deserves it, he is the only reason they turned out ok!) - Len Spoden! But thanks again for looking and for your kind comments :)!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful...bride, handsome groom, stunning ring...Awesome pictures. Pure perfection I echo Gypsy's top pics!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Those are beautiful -- you two look fantastic and show DC off at its best! Love it!

We really should do a PS DC get-together...atp, you're about 2 blocks from where I'm sitting right now! Well, as soon as I don't have to work, anyway... :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

GORGEOUS.....Every little thing! Congrats! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great photos. Congratulations.

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Those pics are beautiful!! You guys look great together!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
this are gorgeous!!! love all the cherry tree ones!! oh & i love your dress....so cute! thanks for sharing these amazing photos!

atp223

Shiny_Rock
It was all the scenery and the photographer!!

But thank you all :). And YES to sillyberry's dc pricescope get together idea! How many of us are there?

And sillyberry - do you work on K st?

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
atp223|1332819352|3157089 said:
It was all the scenery and the photographer!!

But thank you all :). And YES to sillyberry's dc pricescope get together idea! How many of us are there?

And sillyberry - do you work on K st?
Giant law firm, not on K St. Super close to you. I even practice in the area your school is particularly known for. I'm not trying to be coy -- I'm pretty easy to find -- but I don't want to be that obvious! :lol:

atp223

Shiny_Rock
Haha I will look into it! I work in Arlington but my FI is on k st which is why I asked. It would have been so funny if you were at the same firm! Find me on fb! My db username is the same as that of my fb home page, if that makes sense.

ETA: that was easy :). (i think, haha.) if i guessed correctly, one of my good friends who went to UT Austin for law school works at the NYC branch of your firm! Oh and I have an acquaintance from William and Mary who works at your office...how fun...we must chat!

atp223

Shiny_Rock
Actually there are more law firms in that immediate area than I thought! I give up :). Find me on fb!

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS pics!!!

DCdiamondgirl

Shiny_Rock
Great photos, ATP! We just did cherry blossom engagement photos too but in a Maryland neighborhood. It was so hard to get them at their peak because they kept pushing up the bloom date!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results