shape
carat
color
clarity

High Performance Diamonds

BH827

Rough_Rock
I recently proposed to my girlfriend and she LOVES her ring. I had no knowledge at all of diamonds or jewelry, but was referred by a relative of mine, @JDDN to HPD and Wink since she said they had the most amazing round brilliant cuts. With a general idea of what I wanted, Wink kindly quickly flew out to California to meet up with me and show me the diamonds in my preferential range, and patiently answered all of my questions since I was clueless about rings. Couldn't have been more pleased with the ring and the process after all was said and done.
A__00439.JPG IMG_3518.jpg MK4_6364.jpg

Attachments

• Boston Classic BH.jpg
    Boston Classic BH.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Boston Classic BH1.jpg
    Boston Classic BH1.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 119

CheeSauce

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring!! What are the stats? I recently received my ring from HPD and I cannot stop looking at it all the time! I know your fiance probably feels the same way :)

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! It’s beautiful!

LEX201

Rough_Rock
I recently proposed to my girlfriend and she LOVES her ring. I had no knowledge at all of diamonds or jewelry, but was referred by a relative of mine, @JDDN to HPD and Wink since she said they had the most amazing round brilliant cuts. With a general idea of what I wanted, Wink kindly quickly flew out to California to meet up with me and show me the diamonds in my preferential range, and patiently answered all of my questions since I was clueless about rings. Couldn't have been more pleased with the ring and the process after all was said and done.
A__00439.JPG IMG_3518.jpg MK4_6364.jpg

What a stunner! Nice work. Can you share the specs and setting information? Looking for something similar.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous!, what are the stats?.

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Stunningly beautiful ring. Congratulations!!!

Any stats please and thank you.

LEX201

Rough_Rock
Thank you. I am also getting that setting.

Anyway you could share the link for this setting? Having trouble finding it on their site for some reason? I love the dainty prongs!

LEX201

Rough_Rock
Anyway you could share the link for this setting? Having trouble finding it on their site for some reason? I love the dainty prongs!

Sorry never mind found it!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also love that setting

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! And your fiance looks like a hand model esp in that first pic!

sparlie

Shiny_Rock
It is beautiful and what great customer service!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
So gorgeous. Makes me want to solitaire again!

Klb088

Rough_Rock
Can I ask what ring size your Fiancé is? Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results