shape
carat
color
clarity

High Performance Diamonds Helped Me Craft The PERFECT Ring!

Bermuda_Proposal

Rough_Rock
My Fiancé and I met shortly after college and we very quickly hit it off with our combined passions for travel, Dr. Who and cats! We had been dating for around 3 years when I decided that it was time to start planning for a proposal. I had no idea where to begin, but luckily a family friend had recommended High Performance Diamonds and I couldn’t thank them enough. Wink and Melissa were super friendly, helpful and most of all patient! I didn’t know much about ring styles or settings, but Melissa was able to show me countless different styles until I found the perfect design. Wink was extremely knowledgeable and made me feel confident that I was getting the best possible stone based on my desired price range. After receiving the finished ring, I was stunned by how gorgeous it was (both the setting and stone!) and how it had managed to exceed my expectations. I was originally a little nervous to make such an important purchase, but after working with the folks at High Performance Diamonds I felt that I had a ring that I would be proud to propose with. My fiancé and I ended up traveling to Bermuda in August of 2017 where I asked her to marry me on a beautiful pink sand beach (She said yes, by the way). Thanks so much to Wink, Melissa and everyone else at High Performance Diamonds for helping me craft the perfect ring for my fiancé.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to the CBI family. We need photos!!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Fiancé and I met shortly after college and we very quickly hit it off with our combined passions for travel, Dr. Who and cats! We had been dating for around 3 years when I decided that it was time to start planning for a proposal. I had no idea where to begin, but luckily a family friend had recommended High Performance Diamonds and I couldn’t thank them enough. Wink and Melissa were super friendly, helpful and most of all patient! I didn’t know much about ring styles or settings, but Melissa was able to show me countless different styles until I found the perfect design. Wink was extremely knowledgeable and made me feel confident that I was getting the best possible stone based on my desired price range. After receiving the finished ring, I was stunned by how gorgeous it was (both the setting and stone!) and how it had managed to exceed my expectations. I was originally a little nervous to make such an important purchase, but after working with the folks at High Performance Diamonds I felt that I had a ring that I would be proud to propose with. My fiancé and I ended up traveling to Bermuda in August of 2017 where I asked her to marry me on a beautiful pink sand beach (She said yes, by the way). Thanks so much to Wink, Melissa and everyone else at High Performance Diamonds for helping me craft the perfect ring for my fiancé.
It sounds like it all turned out beautifully, congratulations :)

Do you have any pictures of the ring? As whitewave says above, we like pictures on this forum! :D

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results