shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi guys...gorgeous Old cut...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve hit a really rough spot too, have to sell a new ring (well, new to me anyway.)

It'' a beautiful Old cut (It looks roundish to me, like an OEC) bezel set in 18k white gold, dates from around 1900 or before, probably a wee bit over a carat, VS1 in clarity, H in color, surrounded by a sort of starburst onyx, bevel cut, and surrounded by single cut diamonds, about 25 points bead set with approximately 2 2 point diamonds on the shank. I''ll get some pics up as soon as I take them. Asking $4500. That was the selling price and I can''t go lower. Oh yes, it''s approximately a size 5 now, I never wore it, and never had a chance to get it up to 6 3/4''s. It''s very unique, a real beauty like something you''d see on Fay Cullen''s site.

win

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds beautiful!! Alas I am not in the market for any more diamonds for a while (sacrilege I know) due to an impending new townhouse purchase...budgets...bah!
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results