shape
carat
color
clarity

Here''s my OEC set in Ritani Endless Love setting....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
FINALLY!! Sorry it took me so long to post my new e-ring pictures. I'm not very computer savvy.

Stone: OEC, about a carat. I have yet to get it appraised so I don't know much more than that. It's set in the Ritani Endless Love setting, with the halo. LOVE it, and of course, my guy.
30.gif

Hopefully, I'm posting the pictures properly.
33.gif

PICT0090.jpg

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a funny picture I took of my baby (Her name is Meadow) looking down at my ring. I was trying to get creative. This picture cracks me up!!
36.gif

PICT0101.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful!
30.gif

I love the picture of the cat looking at it...classic!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Um, OK. I'll post a hand shot. Here, Ben and I took this one Park Avenue.
9.gif

PICT0109.jpg

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Morticia!!!!

Oh it is sooo beautiful ! Please, please, please post hand pics, it's been agony waiting for the pics of this ring! By the way, you know the picture of your cat looking at the ring? My cat ATE my eternity band and I never got it back... I hope your cat doesn't have a diamond fetish
9.gif
. Congrats on your engagement!

OH hand pics... sorry. Just saw them.. More!! What size is it by the way?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Morticia,
Your ring is just stunning and it looks lovely on your hand, congrats!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Here is another pic. A hand shot. My hands look NASTY! I was being so good about my nails and then I got all nervous a couple of weeks a go.....
7.gif
No matter. My ring will encourage me to grow them again. I haven''t bitten since.

PICT0089.jpg

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Here is one of my honey and I. (Not a big fan of the word "fiance"
emotion-5.gif
) Not the greatest pic of us but the only recent one I found.
25.gif

benandi.jpg

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
morticia, your ring is gorgeous!! and the pic with your cat looking down at it...too precious! i keep looking it at waiting for her paw to come out and swat at it
6.gif
almost as bad as allycat''s cat eating the ring
2.gif
9.gif
congrats on your new ritani!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
the close up handshot really shows the beauty of your ring. I love it. Don''t worry, we won''t focus on your nails!!
28.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I know. My hands look horrible!
39.gif
Here''s a better picture of my honey and I though.
9.gif
I couldn''t ask for a better person in my life. I''m a lucky girl.

1217.jpg

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I'm going picture crazy. Ben took the stone to an appraiser, but it was in a mounting, so he couldn't appraise it. He told Ben that the color and the calrity are great though. It sparkles like mad. I just love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I will more than likely get two matching wedding bands, to wear on each side of my e-ring. (Haven't really confirmed that with Ben though!
11.gif
)

PICT0094.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are too cute!!!!!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations-- you make a beautiful couple.
That ring is stunning!

I love the cat picture. >^. .^<

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Love your ring.
You two look very happy together.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Morticia - Its just gorgeous. I think I told you that already but I truly believe that setting is the PERFECT one for an OEC. Its just awesome.
I adore the picture of the cat. I took some pics of my ring and my cat, but they didn''t come out as cute as that.
You and your boy are ADORABLE!

ROMAN

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/3/2005 9:57:36 PM
Author: allycat0303
Morticia!!!!

Oh it is sooo beautiful ! Please, please, please post hand pics, it''s been agony waiting for the pics of this ring! By the way, you know the picture of your cat looking at the ring? My cat ATE my eternity band and I never got it back... I hope your cat doesn''t have a diamond fetish
9.gif
. Congrats on your engagement!

OH hand pics... sorry. Just saw them.. More!! What size is it by the way?

I was thinking the same thing. I think I would have to carry the cat around with me until it came out! Your ring is so beautiful and it looks nice on your hand!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
My ring size is a 5.
9.gif
Thanks for the kind words everyone!
35.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
You guys make such a cute couple! Congratulations again and what a beautiful ring!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It looks great! And you and your honey do too...I love your shirt so cute! Congrats on you lovely ring.

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I LOVE IT!!!! I''m a HUGE fan of the Ritani style AND OECs!! (SUPER DROOL!!!) Plus you and your fiancee
2.gif
are so cute. I thought it was weird to call my FI a "fiancee" at first. I kept saying it with a funny french accent like the crab from "The Little Mermaid" (hehe)....and your cat totally looks like it''s going to eat your ring..it''s hilarious! Anyhow... I know everyone on the LIW board have been DYING to see your ring and it was worth the wait!

ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY TO DIE FOR BEAUTIFUL!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful ring.
30.gif
just don''t see too many OEC.
36.gif
36.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is stunning and happiness is all over your expression. Congratulations & all the best!
36.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Morticia~
It''s gorgeous! (Then again, I''m a little biased!
2.gif
) It looks beautiful on your hand and your cat is just too cute!!! I love that pic. Congrats and enjoy this wonderful time!

Your "Ritani sister",
37.gif
haha
Chelle

icekid

Ideal_Rock
yay finally pictures! you know we''ve all been waiting for this
3.gif

ohh and you guys are so cute!! and obviously the ring is fabulous. completely love it! your OEC looks beautiful. your cat picture is too cute. i think i''m going to have a hard time w/ the word "fiance" too. maybe b/c it makes me feel old
9.gif
but it will seem really weird to call my bf that. oh well, i''m sure i''ll get over it.

CONGRATS again!!

Cath

Shiny_Rock
WOW, so sparkly! The ring looks great on your hand! Congrats
36.gif

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
*sigh* I am so in love with the Ritani Endless Love. Your ring is just beautiful...perfection.

You both look so happy. Congratulations.

BTW, your kitty is too cute.
2.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful and I love your creative shots. You might want to keep it away from Meadow though, I remember someone mentioning recently that cats are known to swallow sparkly things.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Morticia-

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! I was dying to see how your oec would look in the ritani setting and it is DIVINE!!!!
The stone and setting are so beautiful and you two are an adorable couple! Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness
1.gif
!

ps- and I love the picture of Meadow, thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results