shape
carat
color
clarity

Here is my sapphire

iolitedreamer

Rough_Rock
Here is the sapphire I purchased online from Cresla. It is supposed to be a white sapphire with a tint of blue, but it appears to be a pale blue sapphire in real life in most light. I eventually want to have it set by Dan from etsy but have to save up for that yet. I did the best I could taking pics with my camera. It is 1.02 carats and is 6mm round. It actually appears to be a bicolored sapphire because there is a small section in certain light that is golden yellow. It is very sparkly but that was hard to pick up with the camera.

Sapphire.jpg
Sapph1.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you like Cresla? I bought two inexpensive stones to try them out, and I found their photos to be much more saturated than the real thing. These were spinels. I was very disappointed.

iolitedreamer

Rough_Rock
I didn't mind the sapphire I got from them but the picture itself was pretty accurate even down to the yellow part of the stone. But, eventually I would like to get a more precision cut gem when the time comes from one of the lapidaries or a stone from Tan. This was an inexpensive purchase so I am not too concerned and did not expect anything over the top. Here is one more pic that you can see the part that is yellow.

Sapphire2.jpg

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
I like the yellow bar, and the sapphire looks sparkly !
Enjoy it !

iolitedreamer

Rough_Rock
Thank you. I really like it.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I too like stones that have different colors in them. You may want to chose a setting that can help close up the window; a high sitting open basket prong setting would not work well.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very Pretty!!! Love the golden light and the other colors visible in your sapphire! :love:

iolitedreamer

Rough_Rock
Thank you VapidLapid and Zestfullybling. I think I am going to get it bezeled in silver. Eventually I want to get a blue sapphire and get it set in white gold. That is going to be more of a long term project. I just want to get a collection of gemstones going.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results