shape
carat
color
clarity

HELZBERG RADIANT STAR RING

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curcioj

Rough_Rock
20.gif

Hi there-

I have recently been considering either buying studs or a new right hand ring.... if i go w/the studs i am looking to spend about 8,000 ........ if i go w/a ring i don''t want to spend anymore than 5,000..... I was recently on a business trip and killing time at the mall....... i thought i would just stop into a HELZBERG.... generally i would never visit a "chain" for jewelry---- i actually was surprised when i found a ring that i really liked.... it was what helzberg calls their radiant star cut w/145 facets..... I was never really crazy about the 3 stone diamond ring until i put this one on..... i am including a link to their site --- to the actual item---- like i said - generally i would never buy from helzberg-- but can someone please let me know - if i would be getting screwed on this... :O) thanks a whole bunch,
J
emteeth.gif

http://www.helzberg.com/hdsim/jsp/catalog.do?product_id=1609922&channelId=-11684&programId=53149

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t see specs on the diamonds besides TCW. What is the color/clarity and do you get to see any reports or is it just a take their word for it?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep, I do see any info either! You should have the color & clarity note stated before buying. Recently I was looking at a pair of earrings on another mall chain store website and the price was high, but out of curiosity, I emailed the company and a customer service rep. got back to me with the detailed info. This would be your next step if you're interested in that ring.

Helzberg does have an option in their store where you can look at diamond jewelery under an idealscope-type device to see if there are any hearts/arrows and whether there is any light leakage. If you are considering any diamond jewelery from them, I would get the specs on the diamond(s) AND look at the items under the ideal scope. FWIW, they did have a few great cut loose stones, but they were highly marked up.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results