shape
carat
color
clarity

Helpful websites and/or blogs for healthy lifestyles

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was wondering what resources (websites and/or blogs, specifically, but really anything) PSers may have found helpful when looking to begin/maintain a healthy lifestyle.

What have you bookmarked on your computer? Which ones have you found to be best at giving practical, easy to follow advice and tips?

The only two that I can think of are Cooking Light for recipes and SparkPeople.

Thanks in advance!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
I use spark people and actually have quite a blog going on there! I was able to find a work out buddy for 30 day shred which helped me to hold myself accountable (as dh refused to do the shred with me haha!) Also I like that you can get points for following different healthy activites and earn trophies and what not for them! I also get about 6 articles a day in my email from them that I really enjoy reading :) There's another site I found interesting too- It's called http://ifit.com They have a program called run the globe where you can pick a path on google earth to run like from barcelona to paris for instance and it will track your progress on it. "From Paris to Pasadena, the world is yours. You decide where you want to run, draw your route and iFit turns it into a workout that's automatically uploaded to your fitness equipment."

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Can we add iphone apps to the request list? I just got the new iphone so a healthy lifestyle app would make it more like a game.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results