shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP!!

Cdobay

Rough_Rock
My kitten who is only about 6 weeks old has gone into my attic through a space in the wall that my husband left open during bathroom demo.
I have looked everywhere, we have a huge attack, us the joists are open to roof, blocked I. Somewhat ny blocks.

My other 3 cats are going crazy searching for her.
I don't know what to do, I can't put food out for her because the other cats.will eat it.
I am afraid she has been hurt ,my husband says she will eventually cry or just come out. I am not so sure, she has already been missing for 9 hours.

Does anyone have advice about a kitten???? I am frantic over this 20201030_225515.jpg

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you put the other three cats away somewhere like a bedroom and then leave food out for the kitten?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tuna fish. Put the others away and put out a plate of tuna fish.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My friend's cat would sneak up into the ceiling every time her dad had the hatch open
Sometimes they wouldn't know and would close the hatch to be alerted hours later my Katie moewing

Don't panic, so long as its not too hot up there she will be ok, just put the other kitties away and leave the food near the way out
Hopefully she is just sleeping, tired out from all that exploring

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
I second putting the other kitties out of the way and leaving food and water near the open exit point. Tried and tested in our house. Good luck x

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Did she come out??

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any luck?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results