carat
color
clarity

Help with this bangle

Justy

Rough_Rock
  • IMAG0597.jpg IMAG0591.jpg
Hello!
Can someone please help me figure out what's this bangle made of? What period? I'd like to know more about it's history but can't find anything online

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s interesting - it could to be English, Australian or other countries (?) that use “ct” instead of “k”. The US uses “k” and many European and Asian countries use numbers ie 375, 585, 750.
12ct gold is an unusual carat weight.
I’m not familiar with B/C as being used as a mark for gold fill or plate. However, solid gold from U.K. and similiar is assayed with symbols and letters as well as the carat of gold.
A jeweller with a gem tester can quickly ID if the white stones are diamonds, CZ or white sapphires.
The style, and being gold fill, is normally associated with Victorian pieces ie 1890 - 1910 or so.

Justy

Rough_Rock
It’s interesting - it could to be English, Australian or other countries (?) that use “ct” instead of “k”. The US uses “k” and many European and Asian countries use numbers ie 375, 585, 750.
12ct gold is an unusual carat weight.
I’m not familiar with B/C as being used as a mark for gold fill or plate. However, solid gold from U.K. and similiar is assayed with symbols and letters as well as the carat of gold.
A jeweller with a gem tester can quickly ID if the white stones are diamonds, CZ or white sapphires.
The style, and being gold fill, is normally associated with Victorian pieces ie 1890 - 1910 or so.
Thank you! Hope I'll be able to find out more about it.
I just love how the bangle looks!
And the good thing is that I only paid €6 for it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results