shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with surprise engagement photo shoot!

kaoms352

Rough_Rock
I plan to propose while vacationing in the Bahamas next week. I have hired a professional photographer for an hour to capture the moment in action and then take some photos after she says yes :naughty:
My question is what do I tell her we are going to do so that she is prepared for the photo shoot? She will want to have her hair and make-up done and have on a nice dress. This is going down around noon so Im not sure what to say so she will primp herself before we leave the hotel. Ladies, please offer suggestions.

Melvis

Rough_Rock
I would simply tell her that as a surprise for her that you hired a photographer to remember the vacation with and to get some amazing shots of you guys on the beach. That way she's prepared for the photoshoot but has no idea that it's to capture the proposal. Good idea! Wish my bf would think of something like this for when he proposes. :appl:

jwironcity

Rough_Rock
Tell her that you'd like to take a holiday photo as it's that time of the year....

that's what I will be doing in the next few weeks since my initial plans had to be changed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results