shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with ruby stacking band

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock
Hello, everyone!

I haven't posted in a while. I had a cancer diagnosis last year that I was managing with chemo last summer, and am currently cancer free: thank God!!!

Now that I am past it, I am ready to celebrate! DH and I celebrated our 40th anniversary in May. The story of our relationship is told in our rings and is found in an earlier thread I posted in one of the forums, which I cannot find at the moment for some strange reason. Blame it on chemo brain!!.

At any rate, since ruby is the stone for 40 years, I was thinking of a ruby and diamond stacker or pair of stackers to wear with my 4.34 L color solitaire in a Vatche setting,my 2mm yellow gold original band, and my 18k yellow gold eternity with 7+ct fancy light yellow radiant cuts. I am looking for ideas. I am thinking warm 18k yellow gold for the setting, and am interested in warm red rubies, not the pinkish or purple colors, which I also love, but just not what I want for this ring.

Any suggestions?

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock
I found the thread! Here are some pictures of my current set:

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, Daisys and Diamonds. It was a shock to have that diagnosis since I don't fit the profile for the type of cancer of my diagnosis. I am thin, fit, with no history of hormone replacement, all of which are the exact opposite of the cancer profile.

But, by God's grace and mercy, I am doing well, and am ready to move past it. Nothing like a new ring for my collection to celebrate!:lol::lol:

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on being cancer free & 40 years! I love your e- ring & eternity bands!
Come show us what you get, im sure it will be spectacular!

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on the Anniversary and your being cancer free. I’m looking forward to seeing the rubies. I love a little colour mixed into a stack and it will look fabulous in yellow gold.

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so happy to see you back! Congratulations on getting through your treatment & being cancer free - what a relief for you!

And happy 40th - looking forward to seeing your new bling!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    What is White Gold?
    What is White Gold?
    Push Present: Engagement Ring Upgrade
    Push Present: Engagement Ring Upgrade
    20th Anniversary Upgrade
    20th Anniversary Upgrade

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.