shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with matching wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

miasmata

Rough_Rock
I heavily followed this forum for a while while diamond shopping for my engagement ring, and I just want to say thank you! I ended up getting her a Beverly K ring, custom made shank (square shadow box, round brilliant in the middle), H&A and all that jazz for a great price. Looks absolutely wonderful! The forum actually saved me about a thousand $$$ by pointing out that a ring I was looking at was a Beverly K, and ended up getting it from another jeweler much cheaper.

Now, on to the wedding bands....I''m having an issue here.

Her ring, from the top looks a lot like a Tiffany Legend''s ring. So, I thought that I might get her a Tiffany''s band....Looks a lot like this ring

The second matching band, the "legacy" band with the dots and rectangles is absolutely perfect. I am getting this for her. But now, what for me?!? Both of us are honestly at a loss.

It seems to me that that style would look good in a man''s ring, correct? Or am I off base here? I went a got a quote from a local jeweler that came back $1500+ to make a similar ring 6mm wide in 14K white gold for me.

Is that cost reasonable? Is there a ring similar to this that someone makes? What other styles of rings would match that well other than just a standard milgrain (I''d like a bit more than just plain).

Thanks for any help that you guys can provide!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I had a quick squiz on the on the tiffany''s website and while there wasn''t anything I could find that was 100% matching I did find 2 choices which I think would complement nicely.

True Love 24hr ring This one has that squarish vibe and is a little different.

Lucida Ring with Diamond and Edging Again I think it would compliment quite well :)

miasmata

Rough_Rock
Thanks you Dee,

I had been looking at the Paloma True Love ring.

I guess that I just might have to either accept that I won''t be able to get a matching ring to that one, or we get something else.

Are there any good custom jewelry makers whom could make the ring for me at a reasonable price?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I would shoot and email off to Whiteflash they do lovely work and should be able to help you, though I don''t think they will be able to make an exact copy due to copyright laws any reproduction must be changed by 20% but as a mens version of the ring does not exist, I don''t know what the protocol is, best to ask them though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results