shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with identifying Cross Pendants

photoworks

Rough_Rock
Pair of crosses, one larger than the other. Contain rough cut stones, look handmade. No markings found. img_3385.jpg img_3383.jpg img_3365.jpg img_3357.jpg img_3356.jpg img_3363.jpg img_359.jpg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you tested the stones?

If they are expensive stones and it is a truly antique piece, it would be a shame to break it up.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
These look English to me, slightly Renaissance Revival. Can you give us more info on them?

photoworks

Rough_Rock
These look English to me, slightly Renaissance Revival. Can you give us more info on them?

These belonged to my grandmother, who used to say that in turn they belonged to her mother.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look antique to me. I’d guess high carat gold (18ct) and Rose cut diamonds plus sapphires.
A pawnbroker / proper jewellery shop can test for gold content (though check the top loop and top of cross carefully for any hallmarks) and can with a Presidium indicate if diamonds or something else. Sapphires can be natural or synthetic and that requires more involved testing than just a Presidium gem tester.
The crosses are worth more intact than the sum of their parts ie gold melt value and gemstone value.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results