shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with diamond for pendant

EAB

Rough_Rock
What do you all think of this diamond for a bezel set pendant in yellow gold? I prefer a stone with fire but its difficult for me to tell in videos. I’m hoping the experts can help me! Thank you.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Does it have to be a YG setting? Could it be WG or Plat?
I personally think that a yellow gold setting will dull the stone out.

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
The necklace will be beautiful with this diamond. No need to worry.

EAB

Rough_Rock
Well I already have a solitaire pendant set in platinum. I love the necklace and wear it a lot but I tend to wear yellow gold more frequently as the majority of my jewelry is yellow gold.

There seems to be differing opinions on yellow gold reflecting color on the diamond but how would yellow gold “dull” the stone?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I already have a solitaire pendant set in platinum. I love the necklace and wear it a lot but I tend to wear yellow gold more frequently as the majority of my jewelry is yellow gold.

There seems to be differing opinions on yellow gold reflecting color on the diamond but how would yellow gold “dull” the stone?

Yellow gold will make the white H really pop!

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Really?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I don't think yellow gold would dull a stone. I'm not sure what that means.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results