shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Aset Image-

AmieB

Rough_Rock
760502A6-A246-4275-8ECE-77701703590A.jpeg I am wondering what people think about this? It is a 1.5 ct, Color F, vs1.

AmieB

Rough_Rock
I somehow missed your comment and am just noticing it now...does this mean you think it will be ok:) A local jeweller is bringing it in for me to look at, what should I look for before I make the decision to keep it!
Thanks

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The only concern is that the diamond is a bit contrasty. As you can see, the ASET has alot of blues and this is reflected in the photo (dark ring under the table).

If the store has a window, take the diamond there and assess, with the diamond facing the window/outside and your back against the window. Avoid direct sunlight. When the diamond is close to you, you should see the darkness in the actual photo. Increase the viewing distance and tilt the diamond 5 degrees back and forth. See if the darkness goes away (it will not dissapear completely) and the appearance becomes more pleasing.

AmieB

Rough_Rock
The only concern is that the diamond is a bit contrasty. As you can see, the ASET has alot of blues and this is reflected in the photo (dark ring under the table).

If the store has a window, take the diamond there and assess, with the diamond facing the window/outside and your back against the window. Avoid direct sunlight. When the diamond is close to you, you should see the darkness in the actual photo. Increase the viewing distance and tilt the diamond 5 degrees back and forth. See if the darkness goes away (it will not dissapear completely) and the appearance becomes more pleasing.

Thank you! I will look closely. This is the video they provided.

Attachments

• Liquid Diamonds Asset.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 8

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a link to the stone on hold so we can see it moving? People dont like to have to download stuff on their computers.

I think its too dark under the table but seeing it in motion might change my mind.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Do you have a link to the stone on hold so we can see it moving? People dont like to have to download stuff on their computers.

I think its too dark under the table but seeing it in motion might change my mind.

looking like a powdered brownie with 4 nibbles out of it is also possible.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I will look closely. This is the video they provided.

The thing you attached is a PDF image, not a video (just FYI)

AmieB

Rough_Rock
Maybe that link will work?

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20210118_080510.jpg
Assess these circled areas between the arrows and see how the darkness persists at varying distances and angles

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results