shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with a 5 stone wedding ring!

Bec____

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I am in the middle of picking my wedding ring, I decided I didn't want an engagement ring just a nice diamond wedding ring by itself. I think I have settled on a 5 stone diamond ring but was wondering how many carats I might need for a size 6 - 6 & 1/2 finger...? I would like decent finger coverage but not toooo big. I was thinking 1.5ct...? Also how much do you think i should be paying for a ring like that? I'm in Australia for reference.

I would like to see some of your 5 stone rings! If you could let me know your finger size and carats too that would help me greatly.

Thanks, Bec

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
I love 5 stones ❤️

I have one size 6.25 that is 1ctw, each stone ~.20 ct, 3.8mm. I really loved it at first, but eventually wished I had not finger covereage on the sides. We are planning to get one much larger for our next anniversary (2-2.5ctw)

This is the one I have now. I think I’d love it even more as a 7 stone.
91A5709C-0DD7-42FA-BB8A-E6D3A3B57C9F.jpeg

Bec____

Rough_Rock
@jbake many thanks for your photos your ring is lovely! It has helped me alot! I wish I could afford to get a 2 - 2.5ct give stone, you're very lucky! It would look very nice and blingy :mrgreen2: I'm not sure how many b&m stores will stock a 1.5ct five stone ring but I think I might have to try some on and hopefully the finger coverage will be enough for me. Thanks again!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
@jbake many thanks for your photos your ring is lovely! It has helped me alot! I wish I could afford to get a 2 - 2.5ct give stone, you're very lucky! It would look very nice and blingy :mrgreen2: I'm not sure how many b&m stores will stock a 1.5ct five stone ring but I think I might have to try some on and hopefully the finger coverage will be enough for me. Thanks again!

My original 5 stone was for our 5th anniversary and the big one will be for our 10th. So I’ve been saving up for it for awhile ;)2

It may take some searching to find a b&m with a 1.5ctw, but at least the journey will be fun & sparkly :kiss2:

Have you looked through this thread? It’s one of my favorites ❤️
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-5-stone-ring-thread.134007/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results