shape
carat
color
clarity

Help w/picking a pair of warmer MRB for earrings, 6k budget

sunnyside74

Shiny_Rock
Hi All!

I think its time to upgrade - I had being eyeing a larger pair of studs for a while but held off. Last week I lost one of my earrings on a run, and despite searching high/low have been unable to recover it, :blackeye:

So I'm looking for a pair of ideal cut, pricescope quality stones in the largest (mostly) eye clean for earrings size that I can get for about 6k. I have a J colored engagement ring, and find that I'm not that color sensitive, so J/K/L colors is fine. Best I can tell, I seem to be able to find some nice 0.9 ct stones in the 2500-3k range so I think I should be able to get a pair for about 6k. I've tried to do the individual search on James Allen but haven't been able to make any pair that lines up, and the search function for pairs isn't that helpful.

Could the pricescope gurus possibly weigh in & help?

cheers!

Q

Queenie60

Re: Help w/picking a pair of warmer MRB for earrings, 6k bud

Hi Sunnyside: I am sorry that you lost your earring. Must be heart breaking. I recommend that you contact Yekutiel at ID Jewelry. He can help you to find a nice pair of earrings within your budget. And he has access to any of the James Allen stones that would be located in NYC. Give him a try - you will be pleasantly surprised. Good luck and I wish you well with your search.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Try whiteflash too; their search engine goes j/k/l if I remember correctly.

sunnyside74

Shiny_Rock

thanks Queen & Whitewave!!!

I called Yekutiel and he is on the job. Fingers crossed :)!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results