shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Those with a diamond riviere/tennis necklace

Cutiecutie

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

I've been searching for a diamond riviere necklace for some time now and I was wondering for those of you who have tried or even own a graduated style if the center of the necklace moves around?

Do you have to try to keep it centered in the middle? If you do, does it bother you enough to where you wish you had diamonds of the same size?

Any type of advice would be so so so helpful and appreciated

rocksjust4me

Rough_Rock
I was an owner of a Rivera graduated style and i traded it back in. The center did not move, because that is where the weight of the necklace is, but you have to be careful with them flipping. Mine flipped constantly so the underside was always showing and that is what caused me to trade it in. It was a 3 prong setting for each stone. I think the 4 prong does not flip as bad, but i would advise purchasing one from a place that has a return policy.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Most people turn one way faster than they turn the other way.
So the way you turn slowly usually means necklaces rotate clockwise or anti clockwise all the time - different for different folk.
Tilting and facing the ceiling or floor is a different issue and harder to control.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a graduated tennis necklace. It did not stay “face up”, it was forever “rolling over”. I fixed this problem by adding a pendant to the centre (fixed) which sort of sticks to my skin and doesn’t move a mm.
Very happy. 5F5DD119-6E7A-44EF-A200-06C29B191D2C.jpeg

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a graduated tennis necklace. It did not stay “face up”, it was forever “rolling over”. I fixed this problem by adding a pendant to the centre (fixed) which sort of sticks to my skin and doesn’t move a mm.
Very happy. 5F5DD119-6E7A-44EF-A200-06C29B191D2C.jpeg

:kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results