shape
carat
color
clarity

help plz

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jjtitus

Rough_Rock
Hello, Im new to this board. I''ve already read a lot of information on this board and it is very helpful. I just recently bought a ering from Whitehall in one of my local malls and am not regretting it after reading the information. I don''t have the ring right now, it''s getting sized. I was wanting to propose on Christmas Eve. I''m thinking about returning the ring when I get there, but am just not sure. I want to have something before Christmas but I don''t know if I can or not. It looked like a good ring, but then again I''m not entirely educated on everything there is about diamonds. It was F in color, .75 princess cut. I can''t remember the clarity, which I know is very important. Does anyone have some suggestions as to what to do? I''d like to have a diamond that I don''t regret buying and make sure that it is beautiful and perfect because she deserves every bit.

Please help. Thanks,

Jonathan

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Who knows if this is a good diamond or not. The real issue is making sure you aren''t second guessing yourself. I would call the store asap and see if they can stop the sizing. They may not take it back once it has been sized. That should buy you some time to look around online, read the tutorials, and decide if you are comfortable with your purchase. Cut makes the biggest difference on how the stone looks, and it doesn''t look as if you have any cut information. An online vendor can respond quickly, and can ensure you a beautiful stone, but you have to allow for the busy time of year and shipping, so don''t waste time here. B&M''s also can have beautiful stones (although rule of thumb is to stay away form the mall stores), but you have to know what you are looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results