shape
carat
color
clarity

[Help please] Whether diamond is a good buy for an engagement ring

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
It's a Whiteflash ACA, which is the pinnacle of the modern round brilliant cut.

There are only a handful of sellers in the world whose diamonds belong amongst this rank.

No need to worry about the grading report: AGS Triple Zero is a stricter set of criteria than GIA Triple Excellent. AGS also assesses light performance using all three dimensions, which is something that GIA doesn't do. In a nutshell: AGS cut analysis is regarded as much better than GIA.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have nothing at all to worry about with that cut and clarity. It's gorgeous and should sparkle like crazy!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Great choice!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks amazing!

EDIT. I would have a tough time choosing bc they are both lovely. I would ask for side by side pics from WF and let my eyes decide.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I like the proportions and angles of the first one (2.407 H VS1) slightly better, but that's my personal preference.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the proportions and angles of the first one (2.407 H VS1) slightly better, but that's my personal preference.

Completely agree. The 2.407 has pretty much perfect specs for me!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What something is "worth" is pretty subjective.

Having said that... both stones would sparkle like crazy and are BEAUTIFUL. You have EXCELLENT taste in diamonds IMO. Either one will make you smile every time you see it.

Dee2829

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone. I asked for pics/videos from WF. Will share once they come back. I added a third one in for the comparison.

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
I spied the 2.407 yesterday and was obsessed with the slightly chunkier facets. It is perfection. I almost want to dissuade you from buying it so that I can have it for myself! Perfect stats and in an ACA. Don't let it slip by. It won't last long!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tough call...here they are side-by-side if someone wants to do a comparison on the brilliance video. Initially, on paper, I was thinking
G because higher color, same size, less expensive but after looking at the videos I'm kind of drawn to the H. Of course, you cant go
wrong with either!

Dee2829

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your response. This has been super helpful.

WF got back to me with some videos and I added one more diamond for comparison:
https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/compare/?idnos=4406918,4422549,2763642

Here is the video link as well:

The second diamond is the new one that was not discussed on this thread. The third diamond is the diamond that was initially posted and the one which I have also reserved now :)

Let me know if you all think the second one is better than the third diamond.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Middle one for me too!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I still like the fatter arrows on the 2.4 H but if someone wants to buy me that 2.55H I'll be happy to accept!:lol:

Diamond_Enthusiast

Shiny_Rock
I prefer the middle one to the third one in the video too!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the fat arrows of the third one but the cost savings of the middle one!

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
Still the 2.4 H for me too, but I like the middle one also. I think you'd be lucky to have either!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results