shape
carat
color
clarity

help please on picking between 2!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whiteandginger

Rough_Rock
Trade
I did have my heart set on this one and I still do like it:

But then I found this one:

Which one would you pick and why?

The biggest difference is one is a D colour and the other is a F colour. Would you really be able to see the difference in a 1 carot stone?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/17/2010 2:04:01 AM
Author:whiteandginger
I did have my heart set on this one and I still do like it:

But then I found this one:

Which one would you pick and why?

The biggest difference is one is a D colour and the other is a F colour. Would you really be able to see the difference in a 1 carot stone?
Both are superb, it depends on your preference whether you would rather have the D, you wouldn''t really notice any difference between them for colour when set.

whiteandginger

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hmm, yes it''s a hard decision. I might have to go with the one that''s simply cheaper then. Although I do like the fact it is a D, but if I wouldn''t notice the difference then I shouldn''t worry.

It''s 4am here. I couldn''t sleep. Had a nightmare that I ordered my ring online and I absolutely hated it. The diamonds on the ring had no life to them- no sparkles, dull as anything. In my dreams I remember showing people at work and seeing their fake ''i love it'' reactions and thinking that I should be happy as I just spent a fortune on it!

Luckily it was just a dream...
1.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
it is a tough decision. I would love the D since it''s just a few hundred dollars more.... so that I know I have a D!!! Honestly, you can''t really tell a difference between a D or a F. Perhaps, you can save the $$$ and get a F so that you can send more on a designer setting?

whiteandginger

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks so much for your opinions.

Ok so if you all think I won''t be able to tell the difference...then the F it is then

There is a particular setting (3/4 eternity) that I like at WF,Brian G have it as well (but only in 1/2 eternity at the same price). So it will work out cheaper at WF :)

1.gif

Here is the setting. What do you think?

3/4 eternity setting

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
I'd pick the F and save some $$ but I'm a clarity over color girl anyway, and you're in the right spot for that.

And thumbs up for the setting! I had one like that too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results