shape
carat
color
clarity

Help pick between similar BGD & WF ACA

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Price almost the same. Both nice stones .
The G from WF a little bigger, and higher color than the H from BGD.
I don't think you will go wrong with either one, but I prefer the G.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No brainer for me...the WF is a G and ever so slightly bigger. Also better trade up policy at WF.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you picked out a setting from either vendor?

sugarski

Shiny_Rock
I agree, the G is the better stone for not that much more money. It's bigger, higher color, I like its smaller table and I also don't like the clarity of the H. There is a big inclusion right under the table that I think might bother me (even though BGD says the stone is "eye-clean under normal viewing conditions").

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a no brainer for me, too. Higher color grade for the same price. I can't think of any reason to not choose the Whiteflash stone.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ditto to what diamondseeker2006 and others have said; I would choose the Whiteflash stone hands down!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto others - the WF G!

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Like the others have said, for a similar amount of cash, take the WF G. Not liking that black inclusion under the table in the BGD stone (even though it is likely to be eye-clean from 12" away). Once you see things like that in a magnified image you will be looking for it each time you look at the stone (if the inclusion was white in colour, it would be better but I'd still take the WF stone).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results