shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP!! MY dream ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

holacandita

Rough_Rock
I need your help! I was recently shopping with my mom and I saw this book called "Wedding Jewelry"... in it was a picture of the most gorgeous ring I''ve ever seen. It was an oval diamond with a triple shank, bead or channel set (or it could have been pave, I''m not really sure of the difference).

I took a picture with my cell phone and sent it to my friends and stupidly, did not buy the book. I''ve looked and looked online and can''t seem to find another picture of this ring. If anyone can help, I''m attaching a blurry camera phone picture of the ring. I can''t even remember the designer, but I think his name was Mark or Michael something... I''m so dumb, I should have just bought the book!!

Thanks for all your help, I''ve been a long-time browser here and know you guys can help!! :)

myring050580.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could it be Michael Beaudry? It's hard to tell from that photo, but the halo design looks like a Beadury. I can't find one of his designs with the triple shank though.

ETA: Actually, in looking at it more, I don't think there is a halo around the center stone.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Micheal B? Mark Morrell? Those are the mark and michael names I can think of off the top of my head. I also wanted to mention that some of the vendors on this site could definitely recreate this for you if you would consider going the custom route. I would suggest Whiteflash or Mark T at engagement rings direct for a custom job.

holacandita

Rough_Rock
I''m pretty sure there was no halo around the center stone... so you are right. It was just the oval, I believe with a 6-prong setting (though I could be wrong about that too).

Neither of those designer names sound familiar though.

holacandita

Rough_Rock
I knew I could count on you guys!
Is that ring not GORGEOUS????????????!!!

Now if I only I could convince my future fiance to spring for the 8 carats... :)

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2007 11:05:51 AM
Author: holacandita

Neither of those designer names sound familiar though.
Hee hee...obviously you''re new to Pricescope. All the disigners mentioned so far are well known and highly regarded around here..

widget

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
That would be my dream ring FOR YOU too! Wow. It has to be that Leon! Oooh la la.

DKS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results