shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me source Aquamarine, Tanzanite and Topaz earrings

Eady

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

My sister is getting married in a few months and I’m helping her source some stones for her wedding day earrings.

We’re thinking Aquamarine, Tanzanite and Topaz earring drops, to symbolize her birthstone, her partners and their wedding month - and I think the blues together could make a nice ombré effect.

We have a jeweller lined up but need to source some stones first!

Any suggestions to which vendors have the best pairs? I usually look for single stones so wouldn’t know where to go for pairs!

Shape doesn’t matter, and we can work the design depending on the pairs we find.

TIA!

Eady

Rough_Rock
1E3B67D7-B026-4106-BB4A-84DBD8360649.png C2FBC433-232F-4C85-86C7-6B98670FAED0.png Couple of options for Aquamarine from Cecile raley

Maybe the pears as the bottom dangle to the earrings depending on the other stones, though the emerald cuts have better colour

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CF5255B4-4E00-40BE-A5AC-45C832BDB561.jpeg

Just a suggestion of what’s available at Multicolour - not saying it’s the best place, just an easy search engine they have.

Nice idea though - hope you post your end result!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What size are you thinking? Yvonne has some very pretty 4x3 aquas. I bought a few for myself. Africa Gems has what you're looking for, depending on size and budget. His prices are OK, but I only buy when he has a sale. I was looking for topaz once, and had trouble finding smaller sizes from the "usuals" because it was so inexpensive and no one had any. So try Multicolour or Africa for those.

Eady

Rough_Rock
CF5255B4-4E00-40BE-A5AC-45C832BDB561.jpeg

Just a suggestion of what’s available at Multicolour - not saying it’s the best place, just an easy search engine they have.

Nice idea though - hope you post your end result!

Thanks so much - forgot about multicolour! I’ll see if I can find any good pairs there

Eady

Rough_Rock
What size are you thinking? Yvonne has some very pretty 4x3 aquas. I bought a few for myself. Africa Gems has what you're looking for, depending on size and budget. His prices are OK, but I only buy when he has a sale. I was looking for topaz once, and had trouble finding smaller sizes from the "usuals" because it was so inexpensive and no one had any. So try Multicolour or Africa for those.

Not too huge size wise - setting will probably be something delicate but I want the stones to still be noticeable. She wants to wear it on the day so it shouldn’t overpower the dress.

I think yvonne for Aquamarine is the way to go - I’ll check the other sides for the other stones, thanks for the suggestions!

voce

Ideal_Rock
I think yvonne for Aquamarine is the way to go - I’ll check the other sides for the other stones, thanks for the suggestions!
I think Yvonne for EARRINGS is the way to go. So many pretty styles and customisation!

Seriously, though, please keep us updated on your project and the stone search. I really want to see these earrings!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm surprised the jeweler is not sourcing the stones? They usually have access to better quality at less price than the consumer does?

Eady

Rough_Rock
I'm surprised the jeweler is not sourcing the stones? They usually have access to better quality at less price than the consumer does?

My sister is talking to the jeweller about this option now we have an idea about costs if we were to source them ourselves - might be the way to go!

I just wanted to source them for the fun of the hunt :razz:

Whichever way we go I’ll post photos of the end product!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results